Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
The premiere league is a tough 38 gamer that bites you as soon as you show weakness.
The Champions league is a tough tournament yet after the group stages its a lottery and no one is nailed on.

Prem for me.

Both are very very difficult for their own reasons.
For Premier League you have to be focused for many many games and it requires very tough mentality as also to fight fatigue, injuries and be on a high level for a very long period of time.
Champions League requires to be focused in every damn minute(we have paid this many times) on the double matches and final games. You can dominate opponent for 170 minutes of the series, you deserve to win easily but some 5 minute blackouts here and there to determine the winner. Unfair, but it is what it is.

That's why we won 4 out of 5 last Premier championships because we are better and 38 games greatly reduces the luck factor and diminishes the weaknesses a team has while on CL luck plays a much bigger role and your weaknesses are magnified(and cost a lot) from time to time.

With Haaland (and Alvarez) now, there should not be any excuse anymore to not win them both, but since Champions League is a LOT of luck and we talk about football where no matter how good you are, luck might still turn its back on you, then it would not be a disaster if we still do not win it.
If someone forces me to choose only 1, i would choose Premier League for next year since 5 out of 6 is enormous!

Real Madrid Played 7 teams in the champions league and lost to 4 of them. 4 different teams.
We lost 3 games in 38 to Win the Premier league. Anyone who thinks the Champions League is harder to win is talking absolute bollocks.

Last edited:
I seen it on a previous thread that some blues don’t care about the champions league and would rather win the league.
Now I am the opposite I feel like we need to get our first champions league under our belt to take away the mockery of it all

so I’m interested now if we had to choose one to win this season….
What would you prefer
For me it’s the champions league this season to get us that first one!
After that I would prefer winning the league every season but we need that first cup in my opinion.

no right or wrong answers so let’s not turn it into an argument. I just generally want to see what people would prefer and reasons why :)
I would choose the champion league once to shut up everyone then the premier league every time

IMO City need just one Champions League Title to cement their status. PL is the bread and butter but the CL just has a certain level of international prestige that goes beyond what the PL has.

The Premier League. The Champions League may mean more to Madrid, but the Premier League means more to us English fans, and anyone who claims otherwise is kidding themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.