Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Of course, and do I want to win it, yes most deffinately, do I get overly dissapointed whe we don't, for a short while, the madrid game was a memory the next day, but if we had lost the game last sunday I would still be gutted and for a few days more

Cups in any country or continentally are bonuses and luck of the allotted draw/game.

League seasons are a measure of a teams cositency and class so will always come first to many.

Preferably we win it next season

This is City. We are going to win it in Istanbul and then again at Wembley. Like busses.

I cannot get enough of our success.......................

In Google I typed in "Man City Parade" and BING came back with loads of video clips -- including the 1930s parade.
This will keep me entertained throughout the close season.

Not true for teams like Barca/Madrid/Milan/Bayern who have regularly won it ... its not an 'or' situation for us - we expect to do well in both tournaments. The fact is that CL pits all the 'top' teams from Europe against each other and is hence rightly the most high profile tournament in club football. Check out the audience for City vs Pool and CL finals between any random teams to understand that.

Next season Guardiola needs to de-prioritize the league by fully resting the first-15 prior to every CL knockout game. I think the owners would be understanding of this as long as you achieve Top-4.
As a victim of his own high standards, Guardiola's legacy will be incomplete if he fails to win CL at City (just like his stint at Bayern or Mourinho's at Madrid).
No...next season the Premier League is once again the priority.
Winning it 3 years running would be so much better than winning the Champions League.

The premiere league is a tough 38 gamer that bites you as soon as you show weakness.
The Champions league is a tough tournament yet after the group stages its a lottery and no one is nailed on.

Prem for me.

The premiere league is a tough 38 gamer that bites you as soon as you show weakness.
The Champions league is a tough tournament yet after the group stages its a lottery and no one is nailed on.

Prem for me.
I'm sorry but you've got that completely the wrong way round. You can afford many slip ups in the League and still win it. As soon as you show weakness in the CL it bites you; hence our moments of weakness costing us in it over the last decade

I'm sorry but you've got that completely the wrong way round. You can afford many slip ups in the League and still win it. As soon as you show weakness in the CL it bites you; hence our moments of weakness costing us in it over the last decade
Swings n roundabouts bud,that dippers draw with spuds certainly bit them.

Would love to win chumps league but first and foremost the Premier league is the number one at the outset of every season for me.

Premier League is number one for me but for fans at other clubs or around the world then the CL pisses all over domestic titles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.