Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
If you was in Madrid in May you'll say the champions league still gutted about it.

Thank goodness gundogan scored to make it a pain free summer

It would be nice to win the Champions League, but the Premier League is the real deal for me. Nobody can seriously think
that City are not a great club because they haven’t won the Champions League yet.
A few years ago you had to win the league back to back to be a "great club" according to the pundits. Now you have to win the champions league. If we do win that CL cup then it will be 'you have to win it multiple times'

I dont think one comes at the expense of the other, but I'd prefer to win the CL. I think I'd probably start going less thereafter.

We've been the best side in Europe for about 5 years. It would be nice to be able to evidence that, but its a cup competition and you need a bit of luck at important times.

I've got a feeling we will at least get to the final again, its just a shame its in Istanbul as I don't think we'll take as many there as we would elsewhere.

The CL has replaced the "35 Years" flag as the one remaining stick for the rags to use, but looking back, I can instantly recall 5-6 Finals (4 involving Bayern Munich and an English club) when the better team on the day has lost.

Given the choice I'd always prefer the Premier League, but City will probably win the CL when we least expect it, and possibly with a more cautious approach under a new Manager.

I've got a feeling we will at least get to the final again, its just a shame its in Istanbul as I don't think we'll take as many there as we would elsewhere.
What makes you think we wont travel? Cost implications?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.