Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
We desperately need to get this CL monkey off our back, it’s another stick for the media to beat us with.

Having said that, we have to win the league, especially from this position. I couldn’t take those scouse twats winning it. So purely from a personal view I voted league. But the club wants and needs the CL.

This team is the best in the world and deserves both.

There is a really good point here.

If we win the CL without the Prem, the naysayers will say we bottled the league and vice versa. So im just content to take the bigger prize.

Premier league , but would like to win just ONE Champs league to shut up the detractors , but i supect when we do win our first Champs league we will then dominate european football whilst Pep is at our club.
Amusing that the media and pundits in general consider Arsenal a great footbal club with tradition but they have never won a Champs league either , and yet we are the upstarts despite outclassing every other Premier league club for over a decade.

Premier league , but would like to win just ONE Champs league to shut up the detractors , but i supect when we do win our first Champs league we will then dominate european football whilst Pep is at our club.
Amusing that the media and pundits in general consider Arsenal a great footbal club with tradition but they have never won a Champs league either , and yet we are the upstarts despite outclassing every other Premier league club for over a decade.
And Arsenal have never won the Champions League, nor won the Premier league for 18 years!

Premier League first and foremost this season, as winning 3 on the trot, and 5 out of the last 6, would be immense. If it's a choice between the 2, that's the one I want. Hopefully, we can live another dream and get the double, but, if not, I can wait another year for the Champions League.
Would like to be in the running for the quadruple in May and compare the media narrative to the Dippers arse licking they recieved last season , if we are in contention until the last game it will be "MCFC ruining football" you can absolutely guarantee it.

I'll say the same every season until we win it, but I want the CL. There's been too many painful ones now, just need to win it to make them all feel better. Once we've got the one, though, league every season for me (but it would be nice to catch Chelsea and United in the next decade or so).

I seen it on a previous thread that some blues don’t care about the champions league and would rather win the league.
Now I am the opposite I feel like we need to get our first champions league under our belt to take away the mockery of it all

so I’m interested now if we had to choose one to win this season….
What would you prefer
For me it’s the champions league this season to get us that first one!
After that I would prefer winning the league every season but we need that first cup in my opinion.

no right or wrong answers so let’s not turn it into an argument. I just generally want to see what people would prefer and reasons why :)
It's a bit like 2012 and the Premier League situation for us as far as the Champions League is concerned.
I believe that once we win the thing once, we'll win it multiple times.
The first one is always the hardest.
It's a mental hurdle we have to overcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.