Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

If you believe they didn't know the economic situation you are living in cloud Cuckoo land, the people who voted for these tossers are in for more shocks over the next few months, if you are over 55 get your tax free 25% lump sum from your pension now before they stop it

To be fair, it’s just the zealots at this point.

Plenty of reasonable Tory blues have and continue to acknowledge the incompetence and corruption of the previous government and have said they support Labour attempts to right the ship.
I haven’t seen that mate. I will look out for it.

If you believe they didn't know the economic situation you are living in cloud Cuckoo land, the people who voted for these tossers are in for more shocks over the next few months, if you are over 55 get your tax free 25% lump sum from your pension now before they stop it
The end of the 25% tax free lump sum was Tory scaremongering and some mugs still believe it. The best bet for people aged 55 and above is to get proper financial advice rather than listen to nonsense on forums.

The end of the 25% tax free lump sum was Tory scaremongering and some mugs still believe it. The best bet for people aged 55 and above is to get proper financial advice rather than listen to nonsense on forums.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that. They are coming after your savings (which you have already paid tax on) and pension funds. Not the copper bottomed gold plated public service pension funds. Oh no, that would never do. Just the hard working people who have contributed to their pension fund for the best part of 50 years. That’s fair game. Labour: the politics of envy, spite and hatred.

I don't know about you, but I think that to do a proper audit of UK finances would take longer than three weeks, after all they will be far more complex than a larg companies, and their audits can take months.

Plenty of economists were pointing this out in public before the elections. As someone already stated, thre Tories lied about it, but Labour lied by omission. It's still lies !
The Labour front bench will have been briefed by the Civil Service well in advance of taking power. It's part of the election process that the Opposition have full access to civil servants before an election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.