Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

Just the tip of the iceberg, I imagine they're going to find all sorts of Tory skeletons in the next 12 months.

Shortfall should be paid for with the false PPE contracts during Covid for a start, which I believe they're currently investigating.

Rachel Reeves and Labour have every right to be pissed, the level of overspend is even worse than the worst case scenario:

Just the tip of the iceberg, I imagine they're going to find all sorts of Tory skeletons in the next 12 months.

Shortfall should be paid for with the false PPE contracts during Covid for a start, which I believe they're currently investigating.
I wonder if they get that money back from that husband and wife didn’t she end up in the House of Lords, think they did a runner to Venezuela or something.

Please remember when you are admitted to hospital to make your views on those treating you getting paid for the job so they know what to do
Exactly. People like him were obviously happy for the country to suffer because the Tories refused to engage in negotiations and if they were still in power, strikes would never end. Wanker

Not at all, just a comment to show that the particular statement was incorrect, but you go ahead and try to derail it the thread, just as the previous posters excuse.

You must love being gaslighted by the colour of a rosette. Me, not so much, I distrust all politicians.
Which bit was incorrect?

I know this will be unpopular but Starmer could have avoided this if he had stated that the NI reductions were to be reversed due to them being unaffordable during the election. They have cost the Treasury £10B a year and would have paid for the NHS payrise plus some more.
The current administration have already added to this infamous 'black hole' within a month of taking office.
It's all political smoke and mirrors and blame culture by all parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.