Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

As stated, the fans appear out of the woodwork to emulsion over any gaslighting by their favourite colour rosette party. :-)

Not much of a shadow chancellor if she didn't know. This is the equivalent of the 'no money left' note. Nothing more, nothing less, it has been planned to push the blame for X amount of years just as the note was.
Labour lies haven't killed a few hundred thousand people yet.
May I refer you to Tony Blairs dodgy dossier, and the costs of it ?

Clearly you have used us talking about the tories being in and covid numbers of deaths and tried to turn it into a debate on blair , sure there is a thread on that somewhere
Not at all, just a comment to show that the particular statement was incorrect, but you go ahead and try to derail it the thread, just as the previous posters excuse.

You must love being gaslighted by the colour of a rosette. Me, not so much, I distrust all politicians.

Interesting tweet from Paul Johnson of the IFS - who was most prominent with "the books are already open" argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.