Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

We get shafted imo, pints are like 3 quid at old Trafford.

Should be maximum £4, they’d probably get people in earlier like they want if they didn’t shaft us on pints

I was pleasantly surprised at that. Ordered four and thought they’d only charged me for two. But I do think they were cans of Carling from memory, so not quite comparable.

Come on mate, anyone who's anyone in Alty, knows the Brickies is an early-doors warm up pub for Ryan's Bar ; )

Alty's never recovered from the closing of the Grapes.

Ryan’s Bar. Jesus. Not been in there for a while. When you turn up at a pub at 11 am on a weekday and you see a bouncer on the door, you know you’re entering a place full of ‘local characters.’

Ryan’s Bar. Jesus. Not been in there for a while. When you turn up at a pub at 11 am on a weekday and you see a bouncer on the door, you know you’re entering a place full of ‘local characters.’
Great for a shits and giggles night. Good for a late late beer and the landlords a Blue.

Nice that they support local businesses and allow the "night economy" a car boot sale on the car park..

Great for a shits and giggles night. Good for a late late beer and the landlords a Blue.

Nice that they support local businesses and allow the "night economy" a car boot sale on the car park..
Great for the shits alright. Never cleans his lines. Stick to bottles if you go in there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.