Price of beer in Dublin pubs

It would seem daft to go to Dublin and not go to temple bar and head to the outskirts. A bit like visiting Manchester and drinking in Openshaw.

The only answer is go to Lisbon. Why the fuck a guiness it almost twice the price of a kilkenny is beyond me. I went 20 years ago and it was great but the prices then stopped me ever going back.
Jims pic on the first page shows Kilkenny at a quid more a pint.

I'm surprised at that. Alcohol has skyrocketed in the last few years over here.
Not sure if there was some reason most of the pubs had jacked up prices but I remember paying €8.45 for a pint of bitter in Temple Bar.

Heard good things about Sligo although the little bit part is slightly concerning.
:) It's a fair bit cheaper than Temple Bar tbh. The Wild Atlantic Way or the Wild West as the locals call it is definitely worth a visit.....you never know you might bump into Noel or Liam in Charlestown having a beer.

Tremendous place so much to do and see, gonna do a long weekend next time then jump on a train to cascais for a few days as well.
Been twice around City. Took a punt on 2020 and went to Sporting in 2022. Spent 11 days overall and felt totally at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.