Prime Aguero or present Haaland

I think even the biggest die-hard Aguero stans have to admit Haaland is easily a far, FAR superior player.

I dunno how people still thinks it's a conversation at this point.
It’s ok Erling, we love you. No need on your day off to be on bluemoon blowing your own cock.

I love both. They are different.
However it’s not just numbers
Context
Big goals in big moments. For that Sergio is king.
That’s indisputable
When Haaland adds that to his resume, then of course he takes the cake.
I’m hoping he does that soon.

I’m no statistician but wasn’t it two at Spurs last season? A deeply crucial match.

I'd love to have seen prime Aguero playing in this team under Pep. Although I'm more excited to see the evolution of Haaland in the next few years.

Feel privileged to have seen both of these superstars play for this amazing club. We are blessed.

I don't think you can fully compare them. I mean as a 42 year old man, I love Haaland as he's how I love my striker to be.

Aguero was probably the perfect striker for the Era football developed into at City.

So I will call it a draw. But like someone else has already said, I'm just glad I got to see them both here. What times we live in.
Why do we have to choose?
Why do we even need to discuss this?
We've had the good fortune and pleasure of having both playing and succeeding in their different styles at different times.
This kind of thread doesn't do anything to enhance the status of either player, rather it detracts from both by forcing people to focus on negatives.

Aguero is one of the best players I've ever seen for an away team at the Emirates. His movement off the ball and game intelligence is superb and he was a constant menace to the back line. I've never seen Haaland in a stadium environment so I can't comment other than the fact he's clearly a bit handy in front of goal! But they are such different players I don't know how you make a fair comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.