Prime Aguero or present Haaland

You’re either Norwegian, 12, or a fucking idiot.

And I say that as someone who adores Haaland.
Definitely somebody who started following the club post Aguero.
Tbf though they didn’t start the thread which is a nonsense at this point anyway.

The Swansea debut was a stunning intro to Kun and "that goal" means its impossible to truly give an objective view for many - me included.

Haaland needs a good few more seasons scoring at his current rate before I will acknowledge there is an argument to be had and the opportunity to put one away that carries that much pressure and importance - in that moment would you have picked Haaland ahead of Aguero to take that chance ?

Haaland the best in the World currently but thats based on his rate of goals but if the teams not playing well and you need a guy to score from nothing I would back Aguero more than Haaland. A touch unfair maybe given this side is very very rarely under the cosh as they are simply the best club side in the world bar none and would have blown QPR away in that first half.

I think Aguero is the best striker I've seen at our club (going since the 80s). Haaland is phenomenal too.

Love Haaland but it is Aguero all day long, that magic moment does have a lot to do with it, but he was just pure class, Haaland is better than Dickov though :)

Not even close for me, Haaland is incredible at putting the ball in the net but as an all round player isn't fit to lace Sergio's boots in my view.

I love Erling as much as I loved Sergio.

They’re both wonderful goal scorers, and I find it very difficult to separate them, but it’s highly unlikely that the former will give us that one moment of ecstasy that Sergio did.

Frankly, it’s a pointless debate.

As City supporters we are fortunate to have had two such wonderful strikers at our club and I hope Haaland stays for as long as Sergio did.
I agree but if he does, he will destroy Aguero's goal records and the PL's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.