Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Can't be doing with all this Kane shit. Obviously he is fantastic but he doesn't beat Aguero on any stat based argument. And Aguero wins hands down for all the other stuff mentioned.

Kane for Tottenham 213G+44A = 257 goals and assists from 26,774 minutes = G or A every 104 minutes.

Aguero for City 184G+48A= 232 goals and assists from 19771 minutes = G or A every 85 minutes

Simply Aguero is the best striker in Premier League history. And his assist record his far superior to Kane :)

Can't be doing with all this Kane shit. Obviously he is fantastic but he doesn't beat Aguero on any stat based argument. And Aguero wins hands down for all the other stuff mentioned.

Kane for Tottenham 213G+44A = 257 goals and assists from 26,774 minutes = G or A every 104 minutes.

Aguero for City 184G+48A= 232 goals and assists from 19771 minutes = G or A every 85 minutes

Simply Aguero is the best striker in Premier League history. And his assist record his far superior to Kane :)

One played for City and one played for Spurs though…

I think Kane going to Germany and immediately destroying Lewandowski’s (and Mullers) goal scoring records has proven he’s an absolutely top tier striker.

I can’t really be bothered to argue about who is the best at any position because IMO once you get to the level of top 3 or Top 5 in the world, who you prefer is likely down to club loyalties, personal preference, playing style and teammates.

Aguero was the superior player but Haaland will end up with the better record.
It’s not easy to compare the superb players we are fortunate enough to witness at City.
Haaland has a habit of banging goals in but I’ll never forget the Aguero moment it still makes me emotional after all the years we waited, very special.

One played for City and one played for Spurs though…

I think Kane going to Germany and immediately destroying Lewandowski’s (and Mullers) goal scoring records has proven he’s an absolutely top tier striker.

I can’t really be bothered to argue about who is the best at any position because IMO once you get to the level of top 3 or Top 5 in the world, who you prefer is likely down to club loyalties, personal preference, playing style and teammates.
And he will still win fuck all

very different players, personally i prefer the sergio player

often we do play and if haaland isnt in a prefer that style and build up, but there was never a game where i thought "hope sergio isnt playing"

having said that im a massive fan of haaland, problem here is we are comparing to an absolute legend of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.