Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

We’re hardly coping now and it’s getting worse.

I’m not sure your policy of letting people die would garner much support.

More people will die in 60 years time if we don't stop boosting the population and not addressing the problem. As it is it looks like the only way forward for the world is to try to get the population under control.

We should start now in our corner of the planet.

More people will die in 60 years time if we don't stop boosting the population and not addressing the problem. As it is it looks like the only way forward for the world is to try to get the population under control.

We should start now in our corner of the planet.
War/Disease is more likely to control the population than your proposed method.

Imagine standing up in Parliament and telling people that they could help people, but we aren’t going to because of the impact in 60 years.

Its for the greater good that your parents will have to die from hypothermia covered in filth because we can’t afford to look after them.

War/Disease is more likely to control the population than your proposed method.

Imagine standing up in Parliament and telling people that they could help people, but we aren’t going to because of the impact in 60 years.

Its for the greater good that your parents will have to die from hypothermia covered in filth because we can’t afford to look after them.

War and disease controls the sum amount of nothing, and imagine standing up in parliament and saying that we are just going to let the population flood over and to hell with it.

As for people dying in filth and freezing to death? I said the people here and now solve the problem without making it worse and that's for from the hyperbole you explained.

War and disease controls the sum amount of nothing, and imagine standing up in parliament and saying that we are just going to let the population flood over and to hell with it.

As for people dying in filth and freezing to death? I said the people here and now solve the problem without making it worse and that's for from the hyperbole you explained.
How do you solve it without making it worse without immigration?

Forget your stigma about letting people in.

Solve the issue without increasing our population.

How do you solve it without making it worse without immigration?

Forget your stigma about letting people in.

Solve the issue without increasing our population.

I have explained my reasoning and thought process and it's sound, you want to give people in 2 generations a problem and I don't.

Again it's a world problem not a UK one, where is world immigration going to come from?

I have explained my reasoning and thought process and it's sound, you want to give people in 2 generations a problem and I don't.

Again it's a world problem not a UK one, where is world immigration going to come from?
Which is fine. It doesn’t solve the problem right now though.

Whichever government advocates leaving old people to die as we don’t have enough doctors or care workers to look after them are looking at a long time out of office.

Which is fine. It doesn’t solve the problem right now though.

Whichever government advocates leaving old people to die as we don’t have enough doctors or care workers to look after them are looking at a long time out of office.

Nobody has said leave old people to die, what I said was WE need to do the hard work, all of us.

Again this is a global problem, where does every country get its immigrants from? Are we just going to snaffle our workers from 3rd world countries leaving them short?

Nobody has said leave old people to die, what I said was WE need to do the hard work, all of us.

Again this is a global problem, where does every country get its immigrants from? Are we just going to snaffle our workers from 3rd world countries leaving them short?
How do we solve the problem without the manpower to do it?

How do we solve the problem without the manpower to do it?

There is NO manpower we live in a global epidemic of old age.

If we had some wood to burn but not enough to stop people from freezing, would we buy wood from a government elsewhere who themselves have very little wood so that we could keep warm whilst others freeze?

In short the people who are here cut their cloth help out with the work to look after the elderly and at the same time decrease the population from the root up, that means less children and less "Things" like luxuries.

We can start there are think about the next step.

There is NO manpower we live in a global epidemic of old age.

If we had some wood to burn but not enough to stop people from freezing, would we buy wood from a government elsewhere who themselves have very little wood so that we could keep warm whilst others freeze?

In short the people who are here cut their cloth help out with the work to look after the elderly and at the same time decrease the population from the root up, that means less children and less "Things" like luxuries.

We can start there are think about the next step.

I was thinking the other day, to do with the climate change problem actually - which I have said before can probably only be delayed not solved - I have just read a reputable book stating that. But when I was a kid (1970s) let me describe briefly a typical weekend: Saturdays were great, Sundays were sh1t.

On Saturdays we went shopping in the morning, in the afternoon I'd listen to a football commentary (if my Uncle hadn't taken me to Maine Rd) and do a hobby or something. On Sunday, Church in the morning and that was it....boredom for the rest of the day which would really drag until Last of the Summer Wine came on when I'd do my homework, because I'd put it off thus far.

No shopping, no sport, and hardly any cars on the road either. Ditto Wednesday afternoon too.

Imagine if a political party came in and said for the good of the planet they were advocating a return to the 1970s - no chance, no chance. Similarly your idea of less 'things', especially less luxuries will never ever work. I'm sorry to say it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.