Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Euthanasia should be legal in fairness with the correct checks obviously.

Absolutely agree but...

Give government the tools to make money and we will have Logans Run on full pelt, we will then be truly farmed.

Time? Really? What year, decade century did we know that people are gonna be living longer? When did we know about the environmental damage we cause? Maybe there isn't a solution(there will be but its not convenient you see especially for those who are happy to destroy before they pop their clogs)

Too many people do well and care little about the consequences. Two things can happen. Ever increases population bad or it halts and we have to solve the problems that causes. Most people prefer to pass the inevitable into the future.

Your view would be exactly the same as that shared by most going back many generations.

If your in favour of unlimited immigration say so if not give us a figure and then tell us what happens if your figure us reached in day October. What do you do with the people who want to come after that?

It's a complicated situation let people in or don't let any is far too simplistic.
No idea on a figure. Enough to fill the 1.2m jobs left vacant at present?

If we don’t get enough care staff, doctors, nurses etc, people will suffer unnecessarily.

Even if the plan is to train Brits to do the jobs, there’s a 3-10 year gap.

We obviously need to change our approach, but just saying no to immigration doesn’t solve the problem until enough of the old and infirm have died in very poor circumstances.

People will then scream blue murder about how their families have been treated.

Absolutely agree but...

Give government the tools to make money and we will have Logans Run on full pelt, we will then be truly farmed.
Tax break for your family members should you decide to off yourself by aged 60, fit and healthy or no.

As I type this out, I somehow feel Jacob Reese-Mogg would be fully the perfect face for this particular operation..........

I am absolutely convinced the no ID Cards thing is a major attraction. It makes it much easier to live under the radar and work in the black economy. We are unique in Europe in not having them.

Unfortunately, all RWNJs hate ID cards. This is a major elephant in the room that no one will acknowledge.

I agree - help please: what is/are RWNJs?

Tax break for your family members should you decide to off yourself by aged 60, fit and healthy or no.

As I type this out, I somehow feel Jacob Reese-Mogg would be fully the perfect face for this particular operation..........

None of the religious nutters would do it, all the old people would be like a puritan army of every crazy cult.

Fully agree - to be fair, if I end up in a particular state that I am unhappy with I would at least like the option.

My mother feels the same..........
It's actually a disgrace we don't allow people to choose how they want to see out their final years. And the impact on loved ones is huge.

It's just another subject that doesn't get talked about especially by politicians.

No idea on a figure. Enough to fill the 1.2m jobs left vacant at present?

If we don’t get enough care staff, doctors, nurses etc, people will suffer unnecessarily.

Even if the plan is to train Brits to do the jobs, there’s a 3-10 year gap.

We obviously need to change our approach, but just saying no to immigration doesn’t solve the problem until enough of the old and infirm have died in very poor circumstances.

People will then scream blue murder about how their families have been treated.
If we allow a govt and business a choice train and pay a fair wage or import you know what they choose. You are perfect for them.

1.2 million? So you want immigrants to do all the job vacancies not just care workers doctors etc....

If we allow a govt and business a choice train and pay a fair wage or import you know what they choose. You are perfect for them.

1.2 million? So you want immigrants to do all the job vacancies not just care workers doctors etc....
It would help our economy to do so. If you don’t want immigrants to fill these job vacancies and Brits don’t want to do these jobs, then crops go unpicked, prices of food then increase and people have an even less money.

Whilst your ideology is optimal in the long run for the country, it simply doesn’t work in the short term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.