Prostate cancer

All the best to you..well done on stopping smoking..green tea, cut out dairy, go low carb, intermittent fasting, pumpkin seeds, zinc supplement, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables..all will be beneficial and with your positive attitude you'll be fine blue

Good post and I was about to say something very similar as it's within the job role I have.

Some studies have shown that intermittent fasting, if done correctly, is highly beneficial for 'starving' some cancers, but it also means a complete overhaul of a diet, cutting sugars out completely (if you can) as cancer feeds on glucose, in sugar in the main, to grow.

But, there are are different thoughts on it.

*I hesitate to post this, but I'm only doing so to show the overall thought process still being worked on.

Other thought processes:

https://news.cancerresearchuk.org/2020/10/20/sugar-and-cancer-what-you-need-to-know/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320156

One can only do their best, with whatever knowledge, to stagnate the growth.

Sorry to hear this. I read somewhere very recently that there is a new very successful laser treatment that is used to treat it. Good luck with it all
Yes a new breakthrough treatment is now available

Again, sorry to hear this , me (and my best mate, who’s just lost his two brothers the past couple of years to cancer) are going through tests at the moment, I’m a higher risk due to certain meds I have to take.
Did the Docs just come across this or was it prompted by changes you noticed ?

All the best to you..well done on stopping smoking..green tea, cut out dairy, go low carb, intermittent fasting, pumpkin seeds, zinc supplement, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables..all will be beneficial and with your positive attitude you'll be fine blue
Great advice, green tea is unbelievably good, my mate was advised to drink it as often as possible, i tried it and its my cuppa now, don’t drink Coffee any more.

Green tea good or bad ?

Great advice, green tea is unbelievably good, my mate was advised to drink it as often as possible, i tried it and its my cuppa now, don’t drink Coffee any more.
I've just found another herbal tea..rooibos tea..amazing stuff check it out. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.