Prostate cancer

Don’t overthink it - at the end of the day, you need to get to that biopsy because nothing can be diagnosed or ruled out without it.

FYI, it usually takes at least 10 days to get the results of a biopsy. Best of luck getting through the next week or so.
Good Luck Inch,
As per great post Rob.
It’s a long process and a lot to process.
As I’ve stated before the internet can be an enemy at this point stay on the straight and narrow of NHS and prostate cancer uk websites for help and advice.
Good luck inchy and keep us posted mate.

Update;

Had bloods done Monday evening, got a call Tuesday morning to say doctor wants me in at the earliest appointment they had for the biopsy so next Thursday now. Not sure if the timeframe is good or bad news tbh.

Fingers crossed.
Good luck Inchy lad.
I had the dreaded finger up the jacksy today after having my bloods done a few week back. Bloods normal and nothing untowards up there. Its been a bit of a double check up because I had polyps about 6 years back. Dr Shah has sent me to have a colonscoptamy(pardon the spelling) mainly because I want to be checked out. It's because of this thread and especially A57 Snake, I am doing this. Well played boys, the more we talk about this and get it out there, then the more people like me will go n get checked out. Good luck to you all who are going through this right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.