PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go through, it won't be done in the easiest way possible. Probably 2-0 down at half time, then Aguero penalty and stoppage time equaliser. A dull extra time, then Hart gets injured during the break before pens. We've already used all 3 subs, so Bony goes in net (yes... he came on). He's too lazy to move, but 3 of the PSG players try to dink it down the middle. All three hit Bony's arse and we go through. Caballero is sold, and Bony signs a new 5 year deal as back up goalkeeper.

I really, really hope we don't repeat one of our failings in big games this season and concede a soft early goal and flatten the atmosphere.

A good start is huge tonight.

Need to be working hard right from the start. Not the usual sleepy beginning. I hope we can score first. I think that could break PSG.

If we go through, it won't be done in the easiest way possible. Probably 2-0 down at half time, then Aguero penalty and stoppage time equaliser. A dull extra time, then Hart gets injured during the break before pens. We've already used all 3 subs, so Bony goes in net (yes... he came on). He's too lazy to move, but 3 of the PSG players try to dink it down the middle. All three hit Bony's arse and we go through. Caballero is sold, and Bony signs a new 5 year deal as back up goalkeeper.

This gave me a chuckle ...

The whole crowd would be going ballistic if we need a goal and in last ten mins Pellers throw Bony on for that ...

Yaya is the Key. Control the midfield. The big man excels at this if he's up to it (he will be, its his last chance to win cl with city) just include the two ferns for defensive solidity. I reckon one of Silva or kdb will be sacrificed for Navas to stretch psg, workrate and lightening quick counters. Like city, psg are all over the place without the ball at their feet. Hope Manuel did his homework. Cant wait...

This gave me a chuckle ...

The whole crowd would be going ballistic if we need a goal and in last ten mins Pellers throw Bony on for that ...
It really could get messy. 2-1 down, 10 mins left, 1 sub left. Bony on for Fernando. Kelechi unused sub...

God, I'm having nightmares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.