PSG post match thread

Had this been any other English team then Fernando's mistake would have been called 'unfortunate' and the result would have been called from every fuckin' RagDippperTower in the land, and the performance/result would have been put down as benefitting from the experience of years of competing in the CL.

In a 2 leg tie, the away game is not about getting beat these days, its about getting that all important away goal and we got 2 without losing the game which is an added bonus.

We approached the game perfectly and got the result we deserved, in fact had we snatched it at the end or not had the individual howler, we most definitely would have won and it would have been an incredible performance and result.

Any other side would be lauded as you say which is sad but speaks volumes about the media in this country who spent the last week wanking over Ibra, a player who they have no ties too at all.

They are there for the taking. They don't play very a high tempo like Liverpool or Leicester so it suits us.
You don't think so? They do with matuidi and veratti but of course they are not playing

We matched them in midfield last night. They had an awesome forward line, but couldn't really get them in their game. I wonder whether they will try something else.

I was looking at their squad and I don't think they have much else. But Moura, Ibra and Cavani can be lethal. We'll have done exceptionally well if we can get the better of them over 2 legs.

I thought they looked knackered too. Ginola commented that they don't get tested properly in France (obviously, he did this in hindsight but it's still true).
One of the few times this season we have out competed a very good opponent. I wonder how we managed to do that ;

You don't think so? They do with matuidi and veratti but of course they are not playing

We matched them in midfield last night. They had an awesome forward line, but couldn't really get them in their game. I wonder whether they will try something else.

I was looking at their squad and I don't think they have much else. But Moura, Ibra and Cavani can be lethal. We'll have done exceptionally well if we can get the better of them over 2 legs.

Ibrar missed a hat-trick that he would have got against the likes of Guingamp or Ajaccio, and Cavani ne'er got a sniff, but Sergio had a quiet game too. So if the RagDipperMeedya go into overdrive we have enough, more than enough to match them and beat them. And I think I'm not alone in suggesting that they aren't gonna get another goal like their first last night! And SideShow won't be there to throw himself down in the area. I think PSG this morning will be thinking that their 'golden' chance has become a little tarnished.

An interesting point will be what the RagDipperMeedya take as their theme over the next week. They'll be desperate for PSG to turn it round so they can write the story they are clinging on to, and the likes of MadDog and Mills can puff out their chests and tell us with such glee how we fucked up!

Ibrar missed a hat-trick that he would have got against the likes of Guingamp or Ajaccio, and Cavani ne'er got a sniff, but Sergio had a quiet game too. So if the RagDipperMeedya go into overdrive we have enough, more than enough to match them and beat them. And I think I'm not alone in suggesting that they aren't gonna get another goal like their first last night! And SideShow won't be there to throw himself down in the area. I think PSG this morning will be thinking that their 'golden' chance has become a little tarnished.
They'll be gutted this morning. Come the game though they'll be well up for it and flying

Where's the pre match thread with all those predictions that we'd get twatted. Reminded me of Bayern in the group stage last year when we had to win and people said we had no chance.

Was a decent performance. We can play better. If we do next week we will progress. Happy days.

They'll be gutted this morning. Come the game though they'll be well up for it and flying

It'll be much less of a cagey game. If we defend like we haven't defended this season - we have international defenders, let's not forget - PSG will be more open than ever. And let's face it, their defence was no better than ours last night. They'll be thinking that they have to tighten up. De Bruyne and Aguero going at them!! It's gonna be difficult for them. We don't have to win. They do!

Where's the pre match thread with all those predictions that we'd get twatted. Reminded me of Bayern in the group stage last year when we had to win and people said we had no chance.

Was a decent performance. We can play better. If we do next week we will progress. Happy days.

yup hands up i said we would get twatted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.