Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like a really stupid decision to take Nasri out of the squad
He still looks a couple of weeks from full fitness. It was good to see him back against Bournmouth but he looked way off the pace in a game that was already well won. Hopefully he'll be sharp and ready to go sooner rather than later.

I think having Willy in goal could be a blessing in disguise. Seeing as we'll only have about 40% possession his distribution could be key in setting off counter attacks.

And Joe probably still has nightmares about Ibrahimovic

Are City playing in the champions league tomorrow? Or has the champions league been cancelled this year? Shame on the rag infested media again..no press build up coverage on the only English team left in the competition.

Are City playing in the champions league tomorrow? Or has the champions league been cancelled this year? Shame on the rag infested media again..no press build up coverage on the only English team left in the competition.
Expected. I'm sure the same sort of coverage will ensue for the Dortmund v Liverpool game.

They've had easier groups and less stresses domestically but their record over the last 3 seasons is pretty much the same as ours: knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Chelsea vs knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Barca, knocked out by BVB and Real. I'm sure we'd have progressed to the quarters earlier if only Porto and Olympiakos has stood in the way.

It's pretty common knowledge La Liga is a soft league and PSG rule it by far. So they can easily rest players, play parts of the game in 3rd or 4th gear and still finish top of the league. Yes, we have been dealing with difficult groups as well, still I expected us to do better. It's all been said mate and I ould have simply summed up the bloody obvious. Still, their overall record is better and they have been in the QF before. We are getting better every year, however step by step, conceiding far too easily and with a poor homerecord. That's why PSG are clear favorites. Our recent form doesn't indicate we can expect a run of decent results. One awaytrip to sunny Bournemouth won't change that. But let's hope that run starts tonight.

It's pretty common knowledge La Liga is a soft league and PSG rule it by far. So they can easily rest players, play parts of the game in 3rd or 4th gear and still finish top of the league. Yes, we have been dealing with difficult groups as well, still I expected us to do better. It's all been said mate and I ould have simply summed up the bloody obvious. Still, their overall record is better and they have been in the QF before. We are getting better every year, however step by step, conceiding far too easily and with a poor homerecord. That's why PSG are clear favorites. Our recent form doesn't indicate we can expect a run of decent results. One awaytrip to sunny Bournemouth won't change that. But let's hope that run starts tonight.
When did PSG play in La Liga!

To be honest with the correct team selection and the right tactics on the night I see no resson why we cant come away with a decent result. I think they will be a shade favourites and that suits me fine. The players will need no motivation for a semi final place and I really feel we can progress with a bit of luck on our side.

Haven't we wished this the whole season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.