• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are City playing in the champions league tomorrow? Or has the champions league been cancelled this year? Shame on the rag infested media again..no press build up coverage on the only English team left in the competition.
After we lose, the game will take on a more predominant role in the media.

Am I right that Ibra, Veratti, David Luiz, Matuidi and Aurier all will be suspended for the game at the Etihad if they are booked tomorrow?

Watching PSG v Chelsea they worked really hard first period closing down Chelsea but after that I thought they became open allowing Chelsea to create chances.
If we can contain them for 20-25 min then I think we can get a result.

Especially considering Kelehi won't be getting a look in over Bony.
Exactly, I guess that's what happens when you fill your squad with average overseas players instead of being more clever with your signings or blooding your EDS players. I mean, 8 defenders in the squad and only 1 homegrown?

Hi there, greetings from Paris, where the sun is shining and the pressure is rising :-)
I was at our game at the Parc on Saturday againt Nice. Surprisingly, Blanc decided to send his A team on the field, the only exception being Di Maria, who had been lightly hurt with his national team three days prior. Nice is a good team, and Ben Arfa is doing wonders there. You should have a look at the goals of this game, they are all spectacular. Zlatan score three and looked amazing, I never saw him pressing the defenders like that, that was surprising considering we are already champions. Luiz had an assist and a goal, but is still frightening to watch, with his habit of dribbling his way out from the other side's attackers. Silva is fantastic as usual. Now, for the less bright side: Verratti and Pastore are out, which leaves us with Di Maria being (with Zlatan) the only real passer of the team. Rabiot (turned 21 yesterday) has been impressing lately (you might remember he scored at Stamford Bridge, and he made a very sweet assist against Nice on Saturday), but he's no Marco and never will be. And our best right back, Aurier, is back with the group now that he learned to keep his mouth shut (which actually did not prevent him from having some problems last week with his national team...), but Marquinhos will play on Tuesday. He's a tremendous defender, which will be much needed against Silva and KDB, but not a natural counter-attacker as Aurier (ov even Van der Wiel) is. Bottom line is: PSG is in good form, and Zlatan is sharper than ever right now. But in the absence of Verratti and (less importantly, since he's been sidelined for most of the season) Pastore, City will make it diificult for us if they can control Di Maria. Luiz can win us a match but he can lose us a match as well. I'd still say we are a little bit favorites, especially knowing that Kompany will not be there, but your offensive line is rather scary, we're not exactly used to deal with that level of talent (even if, all things considered, we did pretty well against Costa-Hazard-Willian-Cesc). Here's to a good game, and for those of you who will be in Paris, have fun!

(here's a link to the PSG-Nice highlights )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.