Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
Voting is probably a fair reflection of Bluemooner,s

Win 20%_______Positive.Dreamer,s and ever hopeful type

Draw 39%______Don,t think we can win, but can,t bring themselves to say we,ll lose.

Lose 40%_____ Realist,s.Doom and gloomer,s. MP doesn,t know his arse from his elbow.

1%__________only do hindsight.
Your 1% is in the low side

Think we'll shock everyone and win 3-1 in Paris and we will go through to the next round.

We have been diabolical this year except in the Champion's League and it has a bit of a whiff of when Chelsea did it. Their aging squad forfeited their league position yet they knew it was the last chance for many of them to win the CL. Not saying we will win it but final 4 i think.

I don't know if you saw PSG v Chelsea but I'm convinced if PSG play City in the same open way, Aguëro, KDB & Silva will be ready to punish them a lot harder than Chelsea could. So I genuinely believe 1-2 or so is a (pretty) realistic result ...
Another possiblity is that PSG will adapt their play a bit because they're aware of City's attacking options and it may become a tight, boring match. In which case I see 1-0 to PSG as a probable result.
Just to say we're better off hoping that PSG will play their usual open, fluent game, which should give City plenty of options.
In fairness, I think PSG are cocky enough to think they don't need to adapt, so I'm hopeful for that 1-2 scenario.

Think we'll shock everyone and win 3-1 in Paris and we will go through to the next round.

We have been diabolical this year except in the Champion's League and it has a bit of a whiff of when Chelsea did it. Their aging squad forfeited their league position yet they knew it was the last chance for many of them to win the CL. Not saying we will win it but final 4 i think.

I agree with what you are saying, including the not winning it part. If we can make it to the semis of the Champions League along with winning a trophy it will be a nice consolation for our lackluster performances, just as long as we still finish top 4, preferably top 3.

Voting is probably a fair reflection of Bluemooner,s

Win 20%_______Positive.Dreamer,s and ever hopeful type

Draw 39%______Don,t think we can win, but can,t bring themselves to say we,ll lose.

Lose 40%_____ Realist,s.Doom and gloomer,s. MP doesn,t know his arse from his elbow.

1%__________only do hindsight.

I would be happy with a 2-1 defeat

As good as PSG are, we have a squad, even with the injuries that are more than capable of beating them, however i simply don't trust Pellegrini to get the setup right and i think they'll do what the top sides in the league have done to us this season and smash us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.