PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/01/29/8411832/breaking-news-inter-working-on-yaya-toure-deal-reveals?ICID=HP_BN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ID=HP_BN_1</a>

has to be a joke...they cant afford his fee let alone his wages

bluechampion7891 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/01/29/8411832/breaking-news-inter-working-on-yaya-toure-deal-reveals?ICID=HP_BN_1

has to be a joke...they cant afford his fee let alone his wages
Talk # Mancini : " # Inter , three samples and we fight for the Scudetto. Cassano? No, Yaya Touré, Icardi and Osvaldo ... (From DiMarzio)

I think this has more than something to it.

City Watch @City_Watch · 6 h
SportItalia: Yaya and Mancini have a "total agreement" to reunite at Inter next season, but Inter have yet to attempt a deal with City.

I mean even if this has something to it, that Inter are interested, how they even can afford the transfer fee + wages? Also no CL football for Inter next season, or it seems very unlikely.

get rid asap ... massive prima donna and bellend, then we can move onwards and upwards and stop spouting historical stats about how many games we don't win without him.... He's all about himself and after one last big move/payday ... If we can can £20m for a player in decline I say do snatch their hands off ...

Its just about other players in the team and chipping in with the goals we'd miss from him - and don't forget how many goals were pens and free-kicks last season so its not as many as people think from open play ...

TrueBlue1705 said:
get rid asap ... massive prima donna and bellend, then we can move onwards and upwards and stop spouting historical stats about how many games we don't win without him.... He's all about himself and after one last big move/payday ... If we can can £20m for a player in decline I say do snatch their hands off ...

Its just about other players in the team and chipping in with the goals we'd miss from him - and don't forget how many goals were pens and free-kicks last season so its not as many as people think from open play ...

Oh dear....

Seriously though, oh dear oh dear!!!!!

Inter and Roberto can kindly fuck off. Why would he leave our team contesting the premier league and the champs league to a side that is unlikely to win a scudetto and won't even play in the CL next year?? And with the Italian club mentality they'll probably want him on a 2m loan before "deciding" to make a permanent deal.

No thanks. He's City through and through.

Unless we somehow sort out Pogba, which might be impossible if Madrid really wants him, then there is no way we should sell Yaya. Not even considering his silly things off the pitch.

Also, I just can't imagine how Inter can afford him. If we sell him cheap like Tevez because of his wage bill, still, how would Inter pay his huge salary? I don't think he and his stupid agent will accept a big paycut, he's still worth some serious money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.