PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

If PSG really do offer 20 mil for Yaya this summer City should absolutely sell him.

sam-caddick said:
Name me a midfielder who can do what he can?

15-20 goals and 10-15 assists a season with top notch passing ability and midfield control.

Zidane.
He is only 42. We brought back fat Franck, successfully, why not him ?

sam-caddick said:
Name me a midfielder who can do what he can?

15-20 goals and 10-15 assists a season with top notch passing ability and midfield control.

Just proves that we are too reliant on him.

We should be offering him a new contract to keep him for another two seasons

We need to replace Yaya BEFORE we sell him, he is world class and without him we are no where near the same team

If we were to sell him in the summer id be having reservations about our title chances before a ball has even been kicked

Our greatest ever player should be with us until he's ready to retire in America or somewhere,not be sold to a fuckin competitor .Fuckin ridiculous !

If they want him they'll need to cough up 35-40m for us to be able to replace him. Plus yesterday showed how much we miss him when he doesn't play. I'd Keep him but if he wants to leave they'll have to pay top wack.

Thenumber1blue said:
Our greatest ever player should be with us until he's ready to retire in America or somewhere,not be sold to a fuckin competitor .Fuckin ridiculous !
This,
looking at it from a FFP point, if we sell him we need to buy a replacement and may well have to spunk the entire budget if we were going for Pogba, better to keep him for a couple of years and gradually phase him out by using him more as a sub, it allows us a transition period to adjust to him leaving. In addition it may extend his career by a few years if he llays less games. When ready look to either sell or loan him to one of our group clubs like Melbourne or New York.

Ray78 said:
We will have to start looking around for a suitable replacement for Yaya in time for the summer transfer window. The likes of Khedira, Koke (although that might be difficult) and maybe Modric is a good start.

Doubt Madrid would sell but I'd replace Yaya with Modric in heartbeat. Yaya is 32 and Modric is top, top player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.