PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

Bruun said:
mad zab said:
Bruun said:
This, and Khedira is really off pace because of his injuries.

Edit: Do you really value Lucas Moura at 40m £?!?

I think the guy is class and would light up the League like Sanchez

But 40m £?

Because of what they paid for him, yes.
Cracking player, whom I'd love to see on our right flank.

Said it in the "who will we miss most after they retire thread", we had kun and Silva missing large chunks of last season and this one and we kept winning. As soon as we lose the big man it all breaks down. His absence is the one we definitely miss the most

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bluesince76 said:
Hardly seems worth going to the game today as we're no match for Arsenal without him and god knows what Chelsea will do to us.

Or maybe we'll manage without him for the next month, just like we've done previously. And if we were replacing him permanently, rather than with one of the squad players, we'd manage even better. We'd probably save at least £50k a week if we replaced with Pogba, Koke or similar, so £12m over a 5 year contract. Plus minimum £20m fee gives us £30m to spend without actually spending any money. That sort of figure has to be seriously considered for a player of that age.

Failed to win with him out of the team in just shy of 10 months, I'd say we cope very poorly actually!!!

And yet again we did not cope with his absence. Tired now of making the point that he is our most important player.

I am not in favour of making players that don't want to be at City stay so if Yaya is desperate to leave we may have to let him go. My priority though would be to find someone who can come in and play alongside Yaya and eventually takeover from him but in the meantime prolong Yaya's career with City.

We need him more than we need be money!

Also, is there any other team in the world that would entertain selling their most influential player for 20mil?

Given today's performance I'd keep him here until he died of old age!

Name me a midfielder who can do what he can?

15-20 goals and 10-15 assists a season with top notch passing ability and midfield control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.