PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

But..... I want to go to support my team!!! On the whole, I think City's prices are more competitive than other TOP clubs but I guess I'm swimming against the tide with this one. Anyway I will be going & I WONT be walking out.
Which is why the club will get away with edging prices up year after year after year until all's that's left is those lucky enough to afford it regardless of how long they've been following us.
It's the selfishness of a few all right jacks that will see nothing done to improve the situation.

I would say this sums it up perfectly also think you can add to that the timing of the announcent of prices and time it's being taken out as being tomorrow was very short notice for the hit on the top price for some

Good point about the short notice for payment for those on the scheme. The more I think about it the more disgusting it is - draw made on Friday and money collected the next working day.

But..... I want to go to support my team!!! On the whole, I think City's prices are more competitive than other TOP clubs but I guess I'm swimming against the tide with this one. Anyway I will be going & I WONT be walking out.

so your not concerned with rising prices or fans being priced out. sometimes you have to not think of yourself ( you can clearly afford it) and think about what effect its having on our fan base. enough is enough and if everyone had your opinion they would keep raising them.

Good for you

R
Which is why the club will get away with edging prices up year after year after year until all's that's left is those lucky enough to afford it regardless of how long they've been following us.
It's the selfishness of a few all right jacks that will see nothing done to improve the situation.

I don't think the prices are any worse than other clubs

so your not concerned with rising prices or fans being priced out. sometimes you have to not think of yourself ( you can clearly afford it) and think about what effect its having on our fan base. enough is enough and if everyone had your opinion they would keep raising them.

Your opinion -

I have a mate over here who has a season ticket at Washingtom Redskins. He flies over for as many games as possible. His season ticket is about $5000
I think the big difference is that football only has 8 home games compared to hockey and basketball which has 42, and baseball which has 81

I think I've heard of this "hockey" I think we have a womans team in the olympics that keep losing to Australia?

Seriously though, we're not quite being shafted like you colonial sports fans, but we are slowly realising we are one or two steps along that pathway.
Hahah I understand what your saying and I get the feeling that ticket prices will continue to go up as the team continues to make money. They can turn it around and blame inflation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.