PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

A
yup the owners havent done everything right but this club is massive now, they have done that right. We're paying for that, I am not now gonna moan at them for it.

Agree totally. Can't understand the criticism of the first league winners to offer £299 seats

Well. As i'm a pauper and this is only my 2nd game this season, i will certainly be staying 90+ minutes.
They cost me 70+ quid for me and my son.

Well after watching that rubbish ( utd) there's no need to boycott it or walk out
As am not going to turn up if half the team cart be bothered too
You can get away with it when your playing well or the opposite team have world class players
But thanks but no thanks

Congratulations to the Blues who led the protest today!

No singing after the rags go 1 nil up. That's a first in my lifetime!

Well done! I noticed a huge difference between the "real Blues" in the £299 seats and those spread across the rest of the ground!

This is a nonsense idea, withdraw support of the team at a crucial part of the season. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can't expect the club to hire the best in the world in pep gaurdiola and the n not charge to see for it. It's all about choices those who don't like it have a number of options, watch it on the TV or, heaven forbid, find a cheaper club to support if you want to watch your team live.

Yes it's tough on those who are stretched financially but you can't expect mcfc to exist on a separate paradigm from all its competitors when it comes to ticket prices.

If the club don't sell out then it will give them food for thought moving forwards but pathetic demos that harm the club you support is frankly nonsense.

let's be fair now, the support hasnt exactly been roaring the team since november has it?

furthermore, are you seriously suggesting people should just bugger off and find a cheaper club if they cant afford city?

This is a nonsense idea, withdraw support of the team at a crucial part of the season. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can't expect the club to hire the best in the world in pep gaurdiola and the n not charge to see for it. It's all about choices those who don't like it have a number of options, watch it on the TV or, heaven forbid, find a cheaper club to support if you want to watch your team live.

Yes it's tough on those who are stretched financially but you can't expect mcfc to exist on a separate paradigm from all its competitors when it comes to ticket prices.

If the club don't sell out then it will give them food for thought moving forwards but pathetic demos that harm the club you support is frankly nonsense.

It's not just City who are charging ridiculous prices, it's all the top sides in the league and other sets of fans are making noise about it. And ticket prices are one of the lower end money makers for top clubs. If I was a season ticket holder I'd participate in this but I wouldn't pay to walk out after 60 mins, I'd just not go instead.

the best way to show the club its to much is, nobody buy the tickets at 60-45 and when its on BT there will be 1000s of seats not used, if say only 25-30k turn up then the club must do something as it will be over the media and it will be looked on that we / city don't care about the champs league

Well I sit in the South Stand level 2, my ticket is £45, and my sons £15.
Who exactly is paying £60, those in level 2 of the East and west stands...?
They sit in the most expensive seats, all 4000 of them.
If we were all having to pay £60, I'd agree, but 75% will pay much less than that....?!

Congratulations to the Blues who led the protest today!

No singing after the rags go 1 nil up. That's a first in my lifetime!

Well done! I noticed a huge difference between the "real Blues" in the £299 seats and those spread across the rest of the ground!
Let's blame the fans for the players being spineless shithouse cunts eh .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.