PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

I paid $150 to watch NYR back in 97, over £100 to watch one game nearly 20 years ago!
It's gotten worse, my season tickets cost around 40-50k, I have 4 tickets but you can extrapolate that out per game if your really interested. Playoff tickets cost almost 40-50k for a maximum of 16 games

Is it expensive to play sport there? Say a round of golf?
Depends, you can play on a crap public course for relatively cheap, but trying to get a tee time at a nice course will cost you. If you wanted to play pebble or Torrey pines for example you looking at well over 300. On average though your looking at 70-80 on a normal course like the one I play at

Depends, you can play on a crap public course for relatively cheap, but trying to get a tee time at a nice course will cost you. If you wanted to play pebble or Torrey pines for example you looking at well over 300. On average though your looking at 70-80 on a normal course like the one I play at

And in general are wages very good? Or is spectator sport strictly for the middle classes and above?

And in general are wages very good? Or is spectator sport strictly for the middle classes and above?
In general I'd say they are ok. Depends what type of job market you are in. I think it really depends on where you live in terms of watching games. I can go down to Florida and watch a sports game for next to nothing. But I live in New York which instantly means I am paying top dollar which prices out everyone but the middle class and above

nope not walking out, we're cheaper than a lot of the top teams and tbh if I were the owners I would fuck off if people stilll moaned after they have done so much for the club already. Sorry dont agree.. We're cheaper than Utd. that is good enough for me

nope not walking out, we're cheaper than a lot of the top teams and tbh if I were the owners I would fuck off if people stilll moaned after they have done so much for the club already. Sorry dont agree.. We're cheaper than Utd. that is good enough for me

what does that have to do with anything ? so if they charge 90 and we charge 80 its alright ?. yes the owners have down loads of great things, but it doesnt mean they've down everything right, ticket prices for this game being one of them.

Actually I'm not sure we are cheaper than the rags overall, some tickets are some are not.

what does that have to do with anything ? so if they charge 90 and we charge 80 its alright ?. yes the owners have down loads of great things, but it doesnt mean they've down everything right, ticket prices for this game being one of them.
yup the owners havent done everything right but this club is massive now, they have done that right. We're paying for that, I am not now gonna moan at them for it.

This is a nonsense idea, withdraw support of the team at a crucial part of the season. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can't expect the club to hire the best in the world in pep gaurdiola and the n not charge to see for it. It's all about choices those who don't like it have a number of options, watch it on the TV or, heaven forbid, find a cheaper club to support if you want to watch your team live.

Yes it's tough on those who are stretched financially but you can't expect mcfc to exist on a separate paradigm from all its competitors when it comes to ticket prices.

If the club don't sell out then it will give them food for thought moving forwards but pathetic demos that harm the club you support is frankly nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.