PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended after 4th official accused of racism

I do know i go to China/Asia with work (or did) and im forever known as “Gweilo” aka Ghostly Man which is most likely a derogatory term for Westerners. I dont get upset by it, but guess some might!

Out of curiousity, do these Asian countries that you visit for work have hundreds of years of history dictated by invasion, colonisation, imperialism, persecution and pseudo-slavery over the country you originate from??

I got a bit of shit last night simply for pointing out we have no idea in what context this word was used.

And maybe it was a good idea to reserve passing judgement until the facts were ascertained.

Well you know how it goes.........That was a signal for the Woke to pull their knickers up their collective cracks in apoplectic rage.

You can not even point out a bit of what should be common sense, without triggering some people.

And here we are today with John Barnes a black player talking sense.

Racism is reprehensible.the guilty should become social pariahs,

But ffs,at least get all the facts right before reaching for your Pitch Fork
I had exactly the same experience trying to explain exactly the same. Racism apologist was the feedback I got. Absolutely crazy.

Out of curiousity, do these Asian countries that you visit for work have hundreds of years of history dictated by invasion, colonisation, imperialism, persecution and pseudo-slavery over the country you originate from??
Out of curiosity, are you suggesting 2 wrongs make a right? Or have I completely missed the point you’re making?

But that means its ok for some to be racist but not others. How is that equality?

So you think that judging the Chinese by the same standards as the west with regards to racism is wrong? It's just us then?

Have a read about how poorly the British were treated by money men up to 60 years ago if you're talking about pseudo slavery, my ancestors had very little to do with how they were treated and how other people were treated too,

Ohh you're right, you should just suck it up because you're white is exactly what the poster said.
I might be right in stating that the poster is potentially offended by this country’s history when it was nothing to do with him/her.
Whilst I agree that this country (as have most) done some abhorrent things in the past, my conscience is clear as it was fuck all to do with me. I expect to be treated the way I treat others. Really interesting & engaging topic tho

She has an amazing kitchen
yoga-pants-will-be-replacing-bikini-season-this-summer-its-official-65-photos-33-23.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.