Qatar Stats - This is Truly Pathetic. What a Joke.

Every single England fan will be arrested in 2022...

Just been reading abit more about Qatar... apparently Under Qatar's Sharia, it is illegal to show alcohol or be drunk in public. Never mind funding stadiums, they need to invest in more fucking prison cells.

selim said:
Balti said:
so there is no racism shown to israeli jews then?

Can you separate the two please ?jews and Israelis are not the same term you know that?
Not allowing Israelis in is a wrong thing for me but it is not on racial basis,It is politics,a kind of solidarity with fellow Palestinains till they have their own country,then the Israelis will be allowed in .There is already an Arabian initiative on the table of the Israelian government from about 10 years ago,An independat palestinian state in exchange of normal relations with all the Arab countries and you don't have to be a genius to know how the Israelis responded.

You could always join the enthralling, informative and excellent Israeli thread for this you know guys.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=197960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=197960</a>

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Every single England fan will be arrested in 2022...

Just been reading abit more about Qatar... apparently Under Qatar's Sharia, it is illegal to show alcohol or be drunk in public. Never mind funding stadiums, they need to invest in more fucking prison cells.

Many will just not go mate.

It will be without doubt the most expensive WC to attend.

4/500,000 fans from around the globe dropping into Doha!

Best of luck!

blueinsa said:
selim said:
After reading the whole thread ,can't say i'm really surprised.At the end of the day we are Arabs,we don't deserve to hold such a big event!
PMSL at the "racism" comments.

Your comment is rubbish pal. Not one poster has said anything other than Qatar as a nation has done nothing to earn the right to host the World Cup. An opinion held for footballing reasons and nothing to do with Arabs!

thanks for the compliment,qatar had a very impressive bid but your bias prevented you from acknowledging that.

really?nothing to do with qatar being a rich arab state?comments here reminds me of other english clubs fans comments about City?"no history" "it all about money" "no soul"etc.

selim said:
thanks for the compliment,qatar had a very impressive bid but your bias prevented you from acknowledging that.

nothing to do with mohammed bin hammam being president of the asian football confederation, a very high ranking member of fifa's strategic committee & a big pal of sepp blatter then?

selim said:
blueinsa said:
Your comment is rubbish pal. Not one poster has said anything other than Qatar as a nation has done nothing to earn the right to host the World Cup. An opinion held for footballing reasons and nothing to do with Arabs!

really?nothing to do with qatar being a rich arab state?comments here reminds me of other english clubs fans comments about City?"no history" "it all about money" "no soul"etc.

Sure, you had an impressive power point presentation. Bottom line though pal is your bid is nothing but promises at this moment and im not saying you wont deliver, im sure you will. Your a proud/wealthy nation and that stadia will be top drawer but i still think that giving the WC to you at this point in time is ridiculous and that you have given nothing to the game as of yet to justify the decision.

Blatter has taken a massive gamble, one made because of his own vanity and ambition to go down in history as being the man that spread the word so to speak. I worry that it's a gamble that might not pay off, just as it didn't in SA and yes, i was there.

it dosent hide the fact that a world cup in such a small country as qatar is nothing more than pathetic,didnt england get picked up on lack off and the high price of hotels,cant say i know how many hotels qatar has but cant have enough or offer affordable prices,may be they will be relying on the fact that fans will swerve this one or perhaps take a tent and camp on one of their numerous camp sites...great fun in the sun,cant wait

What is shit is that the fans of the big European countries are being prohited from attending 3 successive world cups due to the cost and distance, 2026 will be some god foresaken place where the likes of the english, german, french, spanish, dutch fans will be in low numbers and just the posh gits who can afford the 10-15k holidays.
Italy in 90, USA in 94 France 98 all good world cups 2002 was shit, 2006 was good, 2010 was shit. It doesnt take a genius to work out that accessible places or places with large multi cultural ex pats will make for a better event.

The rotation policy is just a joke when you have continents like Europe where at least 10 countires could stage a world cup having the same frequecncy of staging the the world cup as the likes of concaf or asia.

I wouldn't have been that arsed it England had lost to the Dutch or spanish bids as they would still put on a world cup for the fans, not just for fifa's corporates to line their swiss bank accounts.

I suppose Rooney will be well chuffed... bet the price he pays for hookers won't be classed as kamikaze spending out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.