Qatar Stats - This is Truly Pathetic. What a Joke.

b2b said:
no Israelies allowed
Israel wants to conquer the middle east then the world afterwards !!
and u want them to allow them in

This is against everything that FIFA is suposed to be against 'One world, One game'

So what happens if Isreal qualify will they be allowed in ????????????????

Plus it would funny as fuck if they won it there.

lancs blue said:
Gaudino said:
Unless those fans are Jewish as they don't allow any in....

And the temp will be average of 115-120 degrees when it's to be played. Should be some great football played in that heat....

Lovely place, perfect.

You mean Israeli as opposed to Jewish but anyway they will have to if Israel qualify, that will have been a condition of the bid being accepted.

actually anyone with an israeli stamp in their passport...which would exclude me right now

If FIFA truly cared about spreading money around the World then they would have given the bids to England and the US. They would have been by far the most profitable for FIFA in general and they would have been able to spend more money around the globe for grass roots initiatives. Unfortunately they went with the bids that were profitable for a small few than the ones who would have benefited the most.

[quote="ManCityFC]There hasn't been a GREAT World Cup since Italia 90.[/quote]

you're letting england's semi final cloud your memory mate. 1990 was a shit tournament. the football was so negative, especially in the group stage, that a horrified fifa changed to 3 points for a win in 1994 as a direct result.

DaveH said:
This is against everything that FIFA is suposed to be against 'One world, One game'

So what happens if Isreal qualify will they be allowed in ????????????????

Plus it would funny as fuck if they won it there.

they wont qualify cuz they suck anyways :p

NewbBlue said:
Why so much bitching and crying?

South Africa was worse than Qatar could ever be.

Qatar will have beautiful venues with peace and quiet, beats the hell out of playing football in a bee hive. Temperature controlled pitches with no rain, either.

We'll all have to remortgage to get there though pal ;-)

b2b said:
i cant believe most of the haters and whiners in this thread ..

how more stupid can you be ? last world cup was held in South africa wich you cant even compare its economy with Qatar's oil .. and 2010 went smoothly (even tho it was boring ) ..

Qatar will invest much more than South Africa did and they already have a better structure than SA to start with ..

temperature moaning ? lol some of the cities that was supposed to host the WC in USA has the same temperature as Qatar .. other bidders were USA , japan , Korea (all held the WC recently) and Australia (somthing like a day of flying ? lol)

no one said said jews are not allowed ..there are arab jews THAT LIVES with arabs in differant arab countries (u need to read more)

no Israelies allowed YES its not a racial issue i already said there are arab jews ITS A CONFLICT AND WAR issue .. can u imagine a nazi after WW2 trying to live in the UK ? or an american trying to go to japan right after hiroshima bombing ??? ITS THE SAME THING germany wanted to conquer the world .. Israel wants to conquer the middle east then the world afterwards !! and u want them to allow them in ??? actually some moaners here turned it to a racism issue even tho they havnt got a clue !!! bunch of idiots

at last this is a Man City forum .. and not a SINGLE congrats to sheikh MANSOUR whose not only an arab ( i bet hes very happy) but will also make alot of money out of this tournament !

only the (we love u sheikh mansour) when he spend 100 millions in city ? what a shame

ITS A CONFLICT AND WAR issue .. can u imagine a nazi after WW2 trying to live in the UK ?

Well,yes I can actually !!
His name was Bert Trautman.
Does his name ring a bell ??

b2b said:

no one said said jews are not allowed ..there are arab jews THAT LIVES with arabs in differant arab countries (u need to read more)

no Israelies allowed YES its not a racial issue i already said there are arab jews ITS A CONFLICT AND WAR issue .. can u imagine a nazi after WW2 trying to live in the UK ? or an american trying to go to japan right after hiroshima bombing ??? ITS THE SAME THING germany wanted to conquer the world .. Israel wants to conquer the middle east THEN THE WORLD AFTERWARDS !! and u want them to allow them in ??? actually some moaners here turned it to a racism issue even tho they havnt got a clue !!! bunch of idiots

Haters and whiners you say ?

I can feel your love

baylorblue said:
Q8-Blue said:
I'm living in the us currently actually im waiting in the dentists waiting room for an apointment no one around me cares about fifa or soccer no one looks sad about losing the 2022 bid heck they dont even knownwhats going on in the footballing world, but hey they know who the seahawks played monday night. Arabs are football mad, just go to any hookah cafe or your average living and you'll always hear a debate about football.

This is horse shit to be honest. I'm an American and I know plenty who paid rapt attention to the announcement today and were appalled by the decision. But assuming your statement is correct, surely that should be reason to give the WC to America since their stated aim is to "grow the game" worldwide. America being one of the largest countries in the world, it would be a massive feather in the cap of FIFA to achieve even more acceptance than they already have.

you miss the point i'm not against the US getting the world cup but they did get it in 94 so about giving someone else a chance, and yes "soccer" is not a major sport here, i've got season tickets to the portland timbers who are going in to MLS nest season so i admit its growing but far from being a major sport. The middle east however considers football to be a major sport.

oakiecokie said:
b2b said:

how more stupid can you be ? last world cup was held in South africa wich you cant even compare its economy with Qatar's oil .. and 2010 went smoothly (even tho it was boring ) ..

Qatar will invest much more than South Africa did and they already have a better structure than SA to start with ..

temperature moaning ? lol some of the cities that was supposed to host the WC in USA has the same temperature as Qatar .. other bidders were USA , japan , Korea (all held the WC recently) and Australia (somthing like a day of flying ? lol)

no Israelies allowed YES its not a racial issue i already said there are arab jews ITS A CONFLICT AND WAR issue .. can u imagine a nazi after WW2 trying to live in the UK ? or an american trying to go to japan right after hiroshima bombing ??? ITS THE SAME THING germany wanted to conquer the world .. Israel wants to conquer the middle east then the world afterwards !! and u want them to allow them in ??? actually some moaners here turned it to a racism issue even tho they havnt got a clue !!! bunch of idiots

at last this is a Man City forum .. and not a SINGLE congrats to sheikh MANSOUR whose not only an arab ( i bet hes very happy) but will also make alot of money out of this tournament !

only the (we love u sheikh mansour) when he spend 100 millions in city ? what a shame

ITS A CONFLICT AND WAR issue .. can u imagine a nazi after WW2 trying to live in the UK ?

Well,yes I can actually !!
His name was Bert Trautman.
Does his name ring a bell ??

I think the terminology that linguists use for that particular wielding of grammatical terminology is ....one nil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.