QPR Post Match

Marvin said:
I think some fans are totally clueless

This game followed on from a really really bad night for City. We just played the Derby on Sunday, then played with 9 men in midweek and we play again today.

Not saying we played well, but you have got to understand the circumstances in which the game was played and adjust your expectations accordingly

We'll be back soon enough

Yeah your clueless alright..."A point gained" lie down Marvin

CC1 said:
thenabster said:
It really seems like the title chance is over now.

Er, why? we were 8 points behind with 6 games to go …… we are 7 points behind with 27 games to go!!!!! Aguero is inspirational, what a pity his fans have so little faith

Maybe it's because deep down we all know we have too many weak links in the side and the winning mentality has gone.

Those arsenal rejects at the back are dire.joe hart needs to stay behind after training and sort his kicking out as it puts us under pressure. The whole squad needs throw in training as the opposition gets a free play whilst we are nowhere to be seen. yaya needs to to cut out those blind passes to no one. Can't believe a number of these highly paid experienced players can't cope with pressure.they lack brains at times .some of the fouls we gave away were soft.the refs need to protect us more as two of Barton's tackles should have sen him red carded. aguero was awesome. We need to learn to tackle as some of our lot could tackle a rice pudding. At least it was exciting to watch and managed to exercise my swearing technique.looking more and more like a top four finish ,an fa cup and a rebuild but you can't win them all.

Damocles said:
cookster said:
[quote="Marvin"I think some fans are totally clueless

This game followed on from a really really bad night for City. We just played the Derby on Sunday, then played with 9 men in midweek and we play again today.

Not saying we played well, but you have got to understand the circumstances in which the game was played and adjust your expectations accordingly

We'll be back soon enough

Whereas you're a genius Marvin. Still waiting for Manure to collapse as you were predicting a couple of seasons ago.

Champions don't adjust their expectations!

United have totally collapsed from where they were a few seasons back[/quote]

Yeah after winning the title, just like we are!

Bluemanc100 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Tixi didn't want to pay a few million extra to agents.

That's worked out well for us, hasn't it?!
Board approves the budget. not txiki

I thought it was Marwood that scuppered the deal?
Marwood didn't pay Hazard agents fee and Txiki didn't or couldn't pay 10m to Isco's dad.

Gabriel said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Agree. Add the conditions to the mix and new system too.

So what excuse is there for lack of effort, I'm sick and tired of every team we play against working harder than us, it really is unforgivable. With the talent we have if we matched the work rate of other teams we would piss this league, to many living on last season again.

Chelsea, Bayern, Barca Real Madrid all have as much talent if not more than us and their work rate puts us to fucking shame.

Manchester_lalala said:
Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Positive attitude but I think you're dreaming Marvin. I can't see us clawing back an 8 point gap, let alone when we are playing utter utter garbage and them playing really solid. The gap's going to get bigger not smaller.

Honestly, in terms of silverware aspirations I think our season is finished. Doubtless some will say that makes me a shit fan, but I don't think it does. I will continue to support us through thick and thin, but I can't see us winning anything this season.

Ah well, can't win something every season. We should be very fortunate to the owners for what they've brought to this club. I'm all up for wanting to see us win every game but when did our fans turn into such bad losers when we go through a bad phase?

When we got world class levels of investment in world class players and started to finish 1st in the league. That was when our expectations changed, and we now are the bad losers that we should be.
High expectations I call it

Manchester_lalala said:
Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

Positive attitude but I think you're dreaming Marvin. I can't see us clawing back an 8 point gap, let alone when we are playing utter utter garbage and them playing really solid. The gap's going to get bigger not smaller.

Honestly, in terms of silverware aspirations I think our season is finished. Doubtless some will say that makes me a shit fan, but I don't think it does. I will continue to support us through thick and thin, but I can't see us winning anything this season.

Ah well, can't win something every season. We should be very fortunate to the owners for what they've brought to this club. I'm all up for wanting to see us win every game but when did our fans turn into such bad losers when we go through a bad phase?

When they joined the club as glory hunters. As you say we can't win something every season but it's a long way from being over yet and we can still win something. A small bad patch despite which sees us still in 3rd place and the fans that can't stomach it cannot have been with us long. Even 5 years ago we had bad spells…

Good point in the end! we will come good in the newyear when the enthusiasm goes out of some of the teams, 1st 20 games of a season like last season the energy from other teams against us is none stop plus shots on goal percentages from opposing teams usually ends in the ball in the back of our net!!

Hart and Aguero were superb. Toure showed flashes of his form last season, but apart from that, the rest of the team looked unimaginative, uninterested and so sloppy. Players like Aguero and Kompany must be banging their heads against the wall.

Does anyone else think that bringing players like Pozo or Fofana into the mix, those with real hunger would make those pissing about look at their own game? Players are too comfortable at the moment. I would prefer to have a raw Pozo with passion and fight, than Dzeko at the moment. If he gets played ahead, may give them something to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.