QPR Post Match

MeatHunterrr said:
Bluemanc100 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Board approves the budget. not txiki

I thought it was Marwood that scuppered the deal?
Marwood didn't pay Hazard agents fee and Txiki didn't or couldn't pay 10m to Isco's dad.

Yeah. So instead of paying a few million extra for a quality player we piss away even more money on the likes of Navas.

Just 2 points to make.........

1. We played 5 in midfield which is what this forum has been screaming out for
2. This Charming Man.......

The Fernando twins are simply not good enough. Yes play 5 in midfield but select players who can do the simple stuff.

Pellers doesn't appear to have any tactical acumen. What was are game plan today?

cleavers said:
Shit, but no great surprise, and better than I expected when I saw the team sheet.

When we've lost Vinny and Silva, there is no room to lose Zab as well, ridiculous to play Sagna, who is nowhere near the standard we need, and when we need to battle you don't play Nasri, and leave Milner out, especially with Clichy playing.

Shit selection = shit result.

At least its puts formations to bed, those calling for 1 up front got what they wanted (apart from the result).

How so ?

You cant have it both ways. You highlight a poor selection with which I agree. You cannot then say that that means one up front does not work.

A poor team selection obviously does not help any formation.

chesterbells said:
RightTurnClyde said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taxi for pellegrini..simply shocking

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

Why, do you think Pelle is the best we could get?

At this moment in time who else is available? Sure, performances haven't been good so far but it's still early doors, we've had new players to bed in, we've had a few injuries, and throwing our toys out of the pram calling for new management after 11 games doesn't seem like a sensible reaction to me.The same soft arses were crying last season after the first 11 games after our results at Cardiff, Stoke, Villa and Sunderland, claiming the title had gone, sack the manager etc etc...How did that season turn out?

Chelsea WILL drop points somewhere over the season. They'll have their dodgy patch no doubt about it.

Wouldn't have had a point if Toure hadn't been able to ping such a wonderful pass. My concern with the two Fs in the middle is that neither appears comfortable doing anything creative with the ball, so if the opposition squeeze Toure we are quite constrained.

When we come back from the international break we need to put together a run like we did this time last season (19 wins and a draw in 20 iirc) or else we can forget about the title.

OB1 said:
cleavers said:
Benarbia said:
Don't think the players aguero aside have any fight in them
We know that several of the starters today don't fight, it was hardly rocket science that Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, and Navas in the starting line up weren't going to have the fight for that game. Zab and Milner on the bench was a master stroke for 'arry.

Add all of that to two players struggling to find their feet in the PL, we are lucky we drew the game.

Virtually no leadership in that team, apart from the striker, who thankfully kept us in the game.

We were below par butbwe were not lucky to draw: both the goals we scored were excellent. As usual the Yaya bashers are out but his ball to Aguero for the equaliser was world class as was Aguero's finish. Nothing lucky there. Wehad 23 goal attempts and that stat ignores the two virtual open goals that we didn't quite get a touch on.

And how many attempts on goal did QPR have?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I thought it was Marwood that scuppered the deal?
Marwood didn't pay Hazard agents fee and Txiki didn't or couldn't pay 10m to Isco's dad.

Yeah. So instead of paying a few million extra for a quality player we piss away even more money on the likes of Navas.
I got told on my Holidays Navas was a great player .
I think Paul Simpson looks better than him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.