QPR Post Match

This game reminded me of the the start of the Tevez era. One player worldclass and the rest mediocre premier league players.

Last few minutes of injury time just summed us up this season. No desire, no urgency, nobody trying to make things happen, everybody just waiting for somebody else to do something. A draw is nowhere near good enough yet we're passing it around the back and settling for it? For about the 6/7th game in a row we've looked piss poor in all aspects, and don't look like changing any time soon. Sergio is not just papering over the cracks at the minute he's built his own makeshift wall to cover it.

Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Gabriel said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Agree. Add the conditions to the mix and new system too.

Yeah spot on mate the new system really affected the quality and accuracy of a 5 yard pass to city player. Wtf????

Our passing and movement has become truly woeful. We're so pedestrian, and predictable it's painful, and no wonder we've been sussed. Most worryingly though, there has clearly been something wrong, for sometime now, yet there are no signs of change. When your finding it hard to break teams down, a few shots from distance wouldn't go amiss, yet we seem scared to do so. Our midfield, and defence seems to have taken a huge step backwards. I'm not getting on Peller's back, but he as well as certain players has to shoulder a huge chunk of the blame. For our drastic change in fortunes. Luckily for us, El Kun pulled us out of the shit again. I'd like to say the break might do us good, though I'm not too hopeful.

cleavers said:
Benarbia said:
Don't think the players aguero aside have any fight in them
We know that several of the starters today don't fight, it was hardly rocket science that Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, and Navas in the starting line up weren't going to have the fight for that game. Zab and Milner on the bench was a master stroke for 'arry.

Add all of that to two players struggling to find their feet in the PL, we are lucky we drew the game.

Virtually no leadership in that team, apart from the striker, who thankfully kept us in the game.

We were below par butbwe were not lucky to draw: both the goals we scored were excellent. As usual the Yaya bashers are out but his ball to Aguero for the equaliser was world class as was Aguero's finish. Nothing lucky there. Wehad 23 goal attempts and that stat ignores the two virtual open goals that we didn't quite get a touch on.

citymad said:
CC1 said:
thenabster said:
It really seems like the title chance is over now.

Er, why? we were 8 points behind with 6 games to go …… we are 7 points behind with 27 games to go!!!!! Aguero is inspirational, what a pity his fans have so little faith

Maybe it's because deep down we all know we have too many weak links in the side and the winning mentality has gone.

Says the biggest lily-livered City 'fan' on the site....

waspish said:
Good point in the end! we will come good in the newyear when the enthusiasm goes out of some of the teams, 1st 20 games of a season like last season the energy from other teams against us is none stop plus shots on goal percentages from opposing teams usually ends in the ball in the back of our net!!
We hsve to find some first!

As a one off performance I can handle it.

Unfortunately though its becoming the norm.

Manuel...........it's not unlucky I'm afraid. I didn't see this "fight till the end"

mancity1 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Positive attitude but I think you're dreaming Marvin. I can't see us clawing back an 8 point gap, let alone when we are playing utter utter garbage and them playing really solid. The gap's going to get bigger not smaller.

Honestly, in terms of silverware aspirations I think our season is finished. Doubtless some will say that makes me a shit fan, but I don't think it does. I will continue to support us through thick and thin, but I can't see us winning anything this season.

We won't but as Tolmie and others have said this squad has most likely gone as far as it can go.

It will only get worse as the season progresses.

There is probably only 4 /5 players we have that are up to standard now the rest need to be shipped out over the next three transfer windows at best but no more than 4 windows.

You can already tell Mangala and Fernando are not suited to the premiership.

Too harsh and too premature many would say.

Neither will be with us in two years time mark my words.

And hopefully the guy who sanctioned the signings of them won't be either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.