QPR Post Match

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Listen, I admit it sounds bad that we're slagging off the team but you have to admit were sliding fast at an alarming rate. The quality of passing has become dreadful and in truth we haven't played well all season.

I thought quality wise we were mediocre, bar Aguero who was fucking marvellous in every aspect of the game and Hart who had a blinder.

We are very clearly not the same team without Silva and Kompany and to a lesser but significant degree Kolarov.

That said, I saw something today that's been missing for a while now. They, despite the lack of overall quality, gave it a proper go .They applied themselves and did extremely well to come from behind twice against such a dogged team at a horrible ground. They showed balls.

That's a departure from recently imo.

We need this international break. Get Silva, Kompany and Kolarov back. Rest up and 'reset' ourselves and come back the team we know we are.

I'll only start shitting myself re the title if they get say 12 in front.

TGR said:
OB1 said:
cleavers said:
We know that several of the starters today don't fight, it was hardly rocket science that Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, and Navas in the starting line up weren't going to have the fight for that game. Zab and Milner on the bench was a master stroke for 'arry.

Add all of that to two players struggling to find their feet in the PL, we are lucky we drew the game.

Virtually no leadership in that team, apart from the striker, who thankfully kept us in the game.

We were below par butbwe were not lucky to draw: both the goals we scored were excellent. As usual the Yaya bashers are out but his ball to Aguero for the equaliser was world class as was Aguero's finish. Nothing lucky there. Wehad 23 goal attempts and that stat ignores the two virtual open goals that we didn't quite get a touch on.

And how many attempts on goal did QPR have?

Six less than City.

3 ex-Arsenal players in a line up away from home is not a good idea, they aren't known for their bottle. Add to that Mangala, Navas and Fernando who struggled at West Ham played (badly) again in a similar sort of game

I don't think Pelli will be sacked mid-season unless it gets worse ie start losing at home in the league and lose serious ground on the top two. I expect him to go at the end of the season.

Unfortunately it looks like the players expect that as well and are either on cruise control or are actively trying to get him the boot

From Champions to what we are currently watching is an alarming dip in form of Torres proportions!

ninjamonkey said:
Last few minutes of injury time just summed us up this season. No desire, no urgency, nobody trying to make things happen, everybody just waiting for somebody else to do something. A draw is nowhere near good enough yet we're passing it around the back and settling for it? For about the 6/7th game in a row we've looked piss poor in all aspects, and don't look like changing any time soon. Sergio is not just papering over the cracks at the minute he's built his own makeshift wall to cover it.

Top post. I think all you left out was the part about the entire team collectively not knowing how to pass to a blue - er, two-toned purple shirt. That's been going on since about the Stoke loss. Does my head in wondering why. Too much rotation? Not enough pre-season? You'd think it would have gotten somewhat sorted by now but it seems to be getting worse if anything.

baildon blue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Marwood didn't pay Hazard agents fee and Txiki didn't or couldn't pay 10m to Isco's dad.

Yeah. So instead of paying a few million extra for a quality player we piss away even more money on the likes of Navas.
I got told on my Holidays Navas was a great player .
I think Paul Simpson looks better than him .

Andy Holden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.