QPR Post Match

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
im glad we're going through the bad patch nowlong long way to go, mark my words chelsea will bottle it.

Nah Maureen has his finger on the pulse. One bad performance they'll be back and stronger than before. He wouldn't tolerate poor quality. Could go undefeated.

OB1 said:
TGR said:
OB1 said:
We were below par butbwe were not lucky to draw: both the goals we scored were excellent. As usual the Yaya bashers are out but his ball to Aguero for the equaliser was world class as was Aguero's finish. Nothing lucky there. Wehad 23 goal attempts and that stat ignores the two virtual open goals that we didn't quite get a touch on.

And how many attempts on goal did QPR have?

Six less than City.

And what does that tell you?
(Think about it before you reply)

TGR said:
baildon blue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Yeah. So instead of paying a few million extra for a quality player we piss away even more money on the likes of Navas.
I got told on my Holidays Navas was a great player .
I think Paul Simpson looks better than him .

Andy Holden?
Now your taking the pi**

What I don't understand is why the youth products are not getting pushed through. When the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Milner, Nasri and Dzeko turn in poor performances, they get a free pass and they know the following week they won't be dropped. It's as if they have no one to compete with.

Since the takeover, not a single youth player has been pushed through. And with FFP being around, it's critical that we do deliver.

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

I'm with you 100%, but we have to be covert at the moment. Positivity doesn't go down well down here.

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Stupid post.

What most are wanting is a sign that the ship is being steadied and that the team is playing with cohesion and desire. I do not and have never believed that we have a divine right to win anything.

We are not producing the performances that we know we are capable of.

There are some ridiculous posts agreed, probably from rags but we do need to question why there has been such a drop in cohesion and confidence.

IMO it is down to the management team. I include the DOF in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.