QPR Post Match

At what point does NASTASIC get a chance in the team???SINCLAIR for Navas too would be an upgrade.

CC1 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Chippy_boy said:
Positive attitude but I think you're dreaming Marvin. I can't see us clawing back an 8 point gap, let alone when we are playing utter utter garbage and them playing really solid. The gap's going to get bigger not smaller.

Honestly, in terms of silverware aspirations I think our season is finished. Doubtless some will say that makes me a shit fan, but I don't think it does. I will continue to support us through thick and thin, but I can't see us winning anything this season.

Ah well, can't win something every season. We should be very fortunate to the owners for what they've brought to this club. I'm all up for wanting to see us win every game but when did our fans turn into such bad losers when we go through a bad phase?

When they joined the club as glory hunters. As you say we can't win something every season but it's a long way from being over yet and we can still win something. A small bad patch despite which sees us still in 3rd place and the fans that can't stomach it cannot have been with us long. Even 5 years ago we had bad spells…

There probably are a lot of glory hunters about mate. But I've been a supporter since the mid 60's and that will never change. I just don't see us winning anything this year. That doesn't mean I'm having a paddy or about to top myself. The world will keep spinning and we get to fight again. But this season is fucked imho.

Someone said (like the always do) that we clawed back 8 points to win it 3 seasons ago. But think about it.

1. It was a bloody miracle, and you can't keep expecting miracles.
2. We were playing really well, not utter utter utter shit.
3. Our opponents still had to come to fortress Etihad back then.

We are going to have to COMPLETELY transform how we are playing, starting immediately. AND the wheels are going to have to fall off at Chelsea. I see neither happening, let alone both.

I think there's more chance of the rags finishing above us than of us winning it. Jeez I can't believe I am saying that.

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

No school on Saturday! You'd know that if you'd ever been.

raymondkl92 said:
At what point does NASTASIC get a chance in the team???SINCLAIR for Navas too would be an upgrade.
Sinclair is fucking shit. SHIT. SHIT. He is conference level player max.

Time for some old school feel good factors.

We are not going to get relegated.

We are above United in the league.

Well we found our best formation which basically involves Mike Dean sweeping up at the back with crucial blow ups at the right time and excellent use of yellow cards in the first half.

Lowest percentage for completed passes this season says it all. Confidence is on the floor and most of the team are a bag of nerves. Still too many sloppy goals conceded. Mentality is pretty much shot and thank God for Sergio. On this form the title is gone.

Pellers putting a brave face on it but a lot of work needs to be put in.

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

You watching the same games as the rest of us mate? It's not about the points we have or have NOT won......its about the way we are playing and the way we are getting beat, its the massive holes/weakness we are showing in our game, its the lack of hunger, giving up, lack of formation etc, etc.........When other managers are coming out and saying how they knew they could beat us, then you know we got trouble......we are playing the worse football we have played for a few years and no point as fans pushing that under the carpet........I do hope you are right and that we still can win the prem this year but a lot needs to improve in every area before we can even think about catching Chelsea...

RightTurnClyde said:
Chelsea WILL drop points somewhere over the season. They'll have their dodgy patch no doubt about it.
I hope you're right, but I can't see it. Obviously they'll have a bad patch at some point, but I reckon it'll be the sort of bad patch where they're scraping 1-0 wins, rather than the sort of bad patch where they're drawing or losing to average teams. And the main reason for that is that even when they're not playing at their best, they're still really well organised and can stop the opposition scoring. When we're not playing well and controlling the game, our defence is really vulnerable. Our defence always has a cock-up in it, but when we're scoring 4 at the other end you don't notice. As soon as it's not going for us going forward, we don't seem capable of switching it up and making sure we stay tight and organised at the back, and hope for some individual brilliance to get us the win. Instead, we always concede sloppy goals and rely on individual brilliance can get us the draw.

I hope I'm wrong, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.