QPR Post Match

MeatHunterrr said:
raymondkl92 said:
At what point does NASTASIC get a chance in the team???SINCLAIR for Navas too would be an upgrade.
Sinclair is fucking shit. SHIT. SHIT. He is conference level player max.

Well this is truly deja vu to two years ago if "why isn't Sinclair playing more" gets thrown around in the wake of some disappointing result.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
im glad we're going through the bad patch nowlong long way to go, mark my words chelsea will bottle it.

I just cannot see Chelsea - "bottling it" - yes they will drop some points - from draws and the rare loss e.g.(against Villa at home last season)

but they have a defence. We have not had a clean sheet for ages -( cannot remember when). These players are not up to standard at the mo.

The 2 Fernies, Mangala, Clichy , Sagna, Navas, Dzeko.
The only players that I trust , at the moment - are Hart , Zabba , Kompany ,Silva and GOD.(Aguero). We are going backwards - from the fast , quick passing of a year ago.
I'm going for a lie down.

RightTurnClyde said:
chesterbells said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

Why, do you think Pelle is the best we could get?

At this moment in time who else is available? Sure, performances haven't been good so far but it's still early doors, we've had new players to bed in, we've had a few injuries, and throwing our toys out of the pram calling for new management after 11 games doesn't seem like a sensible reaction to me.The same soft arses were crying last season after the first 11 games after our results at Cardiff, Stoke, Villa and Sunderland, claiming the title had gone, sack the manager etc etc...How did that season turn out?

Chelsea WILL drop points somewhere over the season. They'll have their dodgy patch no doubt about it.

ok, but my point is you'll never know who is 'available' unless you put out feelers, make discreet enquiries. I agree calling for a new manager after 11 games might be premature, but given the way we have been playing for some time, and our - to use a phrase from the past - "trajectory of results", then I would expect the club to have a plan B in mind if things haven't turned around by the start of the Jan transfer window.
I don't know who might come mid season, but the club hierarchy should do.

BobKowalski said:
Well we found our best formation which basically involves Mike Dean sweeping up at the back with crucial blow ups at the right time and excellent use of yellow cards in the first half.

Lowest percentage for completed passes this season says it all. Confidence is on the floor and most of the team are a bag of nerves. Still too many sloppy goals conceded. Mentality is pretty much shot and thank God for Sergio. On this form the title is gone.

Pellers putting a brave face on it but a lot of work needs to be put in.
Dean played a blinder for us today .
Are star man a part from Sergio .

baildon blue said:
BobKowalski said:
Well we found our best formation which basically involves Mike Dean sweeping up at the back with crucial blow ups at the right time and excellent use of yellow cards in the first half.

Lowest percentage for completed passes this season says it all. Confidence is on the floor and most of the team are a bag of nerves. Still too many sloppy goals conceded. Mentality is pretty much shot and thank God for Sergio. On this form the title is gone.

Pellers putting a brave face on it but a lot of work needs to be put in.
Dean played a blinder for us today .
Are star man a part from Sergio .

Always rated Dean. He was one of the few who wouldn't be influenced by ferguson

I'm With Stupid said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Chelsea WILL drop points somewhere over the season. They'll have their dodgy patch no doubt about it.
I hope you're right, but I can't see it. Obviously they'll have a bad patch at some point, but I reckon it'll be the sort of bad patch where they're scraping 1-0 wins, rather than the sort of bad patch where they're drawing or losing to average teams. And the main reason for that is that even when they're not playing at their best, they're still really well organised and can stop the opposition scoring. When we're not playing well and controlling the game, our defence is really vulnerable. Our defence always has a cock-up in it, but when we're scoring 4 at the other end you don't notice. As soon as it's not going for us going forward, we don't seem capable of switching it up and making sure we stay tight and organised at the back, and hope for some individual brilliance to get us the win. Instead, we always concede sloppy goals and rely on individual brilliance can get us the draw.

I hope I'm wrong, obviously.

If by some miracle our form changes and last summers signings aren't as piss poor as they appear - there is an outside chance of Chelsea being sidetracked later in their Euro campaign.
I don't however think the Title is the main concern after watching recently - top 4 can't be taken for granted at the moment.

Fuck this passing the ball out of defence and having defenders who can play out of defence time to get the defenders in the team who can defend. I will call Nastasic back into the first team and have Mangala on the bench with MDM out of the team. Him and Mangala are fucking terrible. Signing Sagna never rated him and has proved shit. Clichy has lost any form he had after the derby game. We should be winning games but we lacked the leadership in the team today. Not many gave a fuck tonight. I think its time to get back to basics and move on with a stable defence.

I cant blame how poor Fernando is as playing beside Yaya is shit when Yaya wont help when defending. So no wonder Fernando is being run off his feet and isn't preforming like he did at Porto. We all seen a class midfielder in Fernando but he needs help. Get rid of Yaya would be the start of things going in the right direction. I know it might be harsh but he is taking the piss and his moaning has affected the team badly.

The season after we won the league every single player, apart from Zaba was worse. It's deja vu, with some exceptions, Silva, Aguero, Hart, Zaba, (and 2 of them weren't playing today).

Clichy looks shot. Sagna isn't up to scratch. Navas hasn't lived up to expectations. Basic passing at the back and midfield has become sloppy and inaccurate - this is a part of the game we have been the best at, and it's disappeared. This hands control of the game to the opposition.

We need to go back to basics - crisp passing, not giving the ball away and controlling the game. Rarely this season have we controlled games.

A word on Nasri. Some people were criticising him today. He's the best player we have for retaining the ball. Hardly ever gives it away. He should be allowed more time to get back to his best after his operation. I think he fits perfectly into the City way of playing.

GaudinoMotors said:
I'm With Stupid said:
RightTurnClyde said:
I hope you're right, but I can't see it. Obviously they'll have a bad patch at some point, but I reckon it'll be the sort of bad patch where they're scraping 1-0 wins, rather than the sort of bad patch where they're drawing or losing to average teams. And the main reason for that is that even when they're not playing at their best, they're still really well organised and can stop the opposition scoring. When we're not playing well and controlling the game, our defence is really vulnerable. Our defence always has a cock-up in it, but when we're scoring 4 at the other end you don't notice. As soon as it's not going for us going forward, we don't seem capable of switching it up and making sure we stay tight and organised at the back, and hope for some individual brilliance to get us the win. Instead, we always concede sloppy goals and rely on individual brilliance can get us the draw.

I hope I'm wrong, obviously.

If by some miracle our form changes and last summers signings aren't as piss poor as they appear - there is an outside chance of Chelsea being sidetracked later in their Euro campaign.
I don't however think the Title is the main concern after watching recently - top 4 can't be taken for granted at the moment.
This is the most worrying proposition, especially as the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool find form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.