QPR Post Match

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Ok,lets look at the facts,show me where Chelsea are going to lose 4 games without us losing any more????
Of course it could happen but honestly??? Do you honestly believe it right now.
I admire your loyalty to the manager however there is not a prayer we will win this league.Defeatist..Maybe...More so a realist.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
i really cant be arsed reading all the negative shite on this thread , today we played an in from QPR side who chelsea really struggled to beat at home and had to rely on a dodgy penalty to beat them
These are the facts
We showed fight and commitment and if some of our so called supporters showed similiar commitment and got behind the team , instead of stabbing them in the back at every opportunity with there whining , moaning , whinging posts on here , our club might just make a fist of defending our title. The point we gained today just might win us the title .

Well said pal, wasting your time on here though. I might log off and watch snooker!

pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Legendary post.Very good

jimmygrimblesboots said:
i really cant be arsed reading all the negative shite on this thread , today we played an in from QPR side who chelsea really struggled to beat at home and had to rely on a dodgy penalty to beat them
These are the facts
We showed fight and commitment and if some of our so called supporters showed similiar commitment and got behind the team , instead of stabbing them in the back at every opportunity with there whining , moaning , whinging posts on here , our club might just make a fist of defending our title. The point we gained today just might win us the title .

"Getting behind the team"? That's what I do at the match. But on a forum I'll have a fucking moan, especially at posters moaning at the moaning.

Why in the name of all bastard Christendom are we going backwards again? Someone put their Goddamn finger on it, ffs.

We may achieve 2nd place, but we will not put Chelsea under, any pressure. We don't play like champions, in any way.

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Ironically not all the raggish sentiments are actually coming from the undercover rag contingent.

FFS Chelsea finished 6th three years ago. Had a fluke win in the Chumps League to show for it, to be fair. And we surely aren't pulling that off next spring.

No one in this League is entitled to anything. Things happen, form drops, players need to be replaced. Onward and upward!

Pathetic performance but what's up with the hating on yaya? Who made the killer pass for the second goal? Milner? Lampard? No sadly the guy many of you live to hate

The moment we chose mangala over benatia is reLly coming back to haunt us, the guy is average at best in fact none of the additions pelegrini brought in (except demichelis second half of last season) appear above average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.