QPR Post Match

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

They were right two years ago. Throwing away silly points and then hoping our main rivals slip up isn't something we should continue to rely on. That mentality doesn't work in Europe, where every game matters and there is no "we'll wait for their dip in form come March". Which is a major reason why we've done so terribly. Mancini's luck ran out and so is Pellegrini's.

ziopzl.jpg

jimmygrimblesboots said:
i really cant be arsed reading all the negative shite on this thread , today we played an in from QPR side who chelsea really struggled to beat at home and had to rely on a dodgy penalty to beat them
These are the facts
We showed fight and commitment and if some of our so called supporters showed similiar commitment and got behind the team , instead of stabbing them in the back at every opportunity with there whining , moaning , whinging posts on here , our club might just make a fist of defending our title. The point we gained today just might win us the title .

^^^^^^^ this.

Completely depressing. Pellegrini inspires as much confidence as a spud-gun at the Somme. Fucking hell, that was one of the worst performances in a long line of bad performances this season, couldn't even do our criminally predictable sideways passes in midfield without giving the ball away. Appalling. What's worse is that it looks like we're going to slump even further before it gets any better.

Aguero was class, but that goes without saying, and even he missed a fucking sitter to put us 2-1 up!

I think we need a couple of world class signings in January if we have any hope of saving our season, and by that I mean trying to finish second or third and having a decent cup run! Never mind winning the damn thing.

Gutted after that abject performance, absolutely gutted.

cleavers said:
OB1 said:
cleavers said:
We know that several of the starters today don't fight, it was hardly rocket science that Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, and Navas in the starting line up weren't going to have the fight for that game. Zab and Milner on the bench was a master stroke for 'arry.

Add all of that to two players struggling to find their feet in the PL, we are lucky we drew the game.

Virtually no leadership in that team, apart from the striker, who thankfully kept us in the game.

We were below par butbwe were not lucky to draw: both the goals we scored were excellent. As usual the Yaya bashers are out but his ball to Aguero for the equaliser was world class as was Aguero's finish. Nothing lucky there. Wehad 23 goal attempts and that stat ignores the two virtual open goals that we didn't quite get a touch on.
Doesn't really address the point I was making OB1, and that is no leadership on the picth (Zab and Milner), 4 players we know have no fight, alongside 2 who are struggling to find their feet in the PL having come from a much slower league.

I wasn't saying we were lucky to get a draw, rather that seeing that line up, we are lucky we managed to get a draw, possibly the only positive, was achieving anything with that line up, sorry but it was an awful line up, and there was no need for it with an international break coming up (I don't give a toss for internationals, City come first).

I'm not normally negative but we were never getting 3 points with that team, and I'm relieved we got 1, and that against a team in the bottom 3 before kick off.

Its not good enough is it ?

You can see in the prematch thread the team that I would have picked and it was today's but with Zab and Milner in for Sagna and Navas. However, I also said there that the side picked should have been able to beat that QPR and it should have been but it obviously required players to perform at the right sort of level but too many were too far off their best. So it was not good enough and I agree that we lacked some real leadership but I don't think Navas and Sagna were our big problems today.

MeatHunterrr said:
raymondkl92 said:
At what point does NASTASIC get a chance in the team???SINCLAIR for Navas too would be an upgrade.
Sinclair is fucking shit. SHIT. SHIT. He is conference level player max.

the problem is the current lot aren't proving to be any more than SHIT Themselves

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.
I know we've come back from the dead to win our last two titles, but we were really playing well in those two seasons
We are in a fuckin shambles atm & on top of that the chavs seem to be like a machine churning out results

Its November & we've got the F a cup left.......

Positives - Aguero, Joe Hart was magnificent after his gaffe, we didn't lose, we fought back twice for a point. Mangala did much better in the 2nd half

Negatives - Clichy's first half showing was seriously not good, Ya Ya had to spend most of the match in his own in midfield as Ferny and Fernando were utter mince again, Fernando gets knocked off the ball like he's made of paper and even Gary Neville was having a pop at him in the 2nd half, we are becoming increasingly reliant on Kun as no-one else looks capable of scoring, Sagna offers piss all going forward, seriously underwhelmed by Navas these days.

Not much else to say, credit to QPR who played very well but our fragility in defence can be summed up by the fact we made Austin look like Thomas Muller

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.