QPR Post Match

i think if city can get toure firing on all cylinders were a different team but its got to happen soon.our i think our season will end soon hope not

11 games gone better position now in the league than last season that is playing pretty poorly and headless chicken football, we will improve and we have to put pressure on chelsea in the business end of the season to see what they are made off last season they didn't handle it when it was in there hands with 4 games to go...

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Positives - Aguero, Joe Hart was magnificent after his gaffe, we didn't lose, we fought back twice for a point. Mangala did much better in the 2nd half

Negatives - Clichy's first half showing was seriously not good, Ya Ya had to spend most of the match in his own in midfield as Ferny and Fernando were utter mince again, Fernando gets knocked off the ball like he's made of paper and even Gary Neville was having a pop at him in the 2nd half, we are becoming increasingly reliant on Kun as no-one else looks capable of scoring, Sagna offers piss all going forward, seriously underwhelmed by Navas these days.

Not much else to say, credit to QPR who played very well but our fragility in defence can be summed up by the fact we made Austin look like Thomas Muller

The guy who convinced us that Mangala was decent sold a suit to an emperor once I've been told....

He looks horseshit to me at the minute

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Positives - Aguero, Joe Hart was magnificent after his gaffe, we didn't lose, we fought back twice for a point. Mangala did much better in the 2nd half

Negatives - Clichy's first half showing was seriously not good, Ya Ya had to spend most of the match in his own in midfield as Ferny and Fernando were utter mince again, Fernando gets knocked off the ball like he's made of paper and even Gary Neville was having a pop at him in the 2nd half, we are becoming increasingly reliant on Kun as no-one else looks capable of scoring, Sagna offers piss all going forward, seriously underwhelmed by Navas these days.

Not much else to say, credit to QPR who played very well but our fragility in defence can be summed up by the fact we made Austin look like Thomas Muller
Slightly unfair on Austin as I think he is a decent player and took advantage of a few poor performances rather than was made to look good.

Pam said:
Why in the name of all bastard Christendom are we going backwards again? Someone put their Goddamn finger on it, ffs.

1717097673.jpg

Ennis said:
I blame the recruitment policy since we won the league in 2012. Look at our best players... Hart Zabaleta Kompany Toure Silva & Aguero all been here since pre 2012. What have we done in the 5 transfer windows since we won the title in 2012?

I'll answer that one. Spent £180m on the following

Rodwell
Garcia
Sinclair,
Fernandinho,
Navas
Negredo
MDM
Jovetic,
Mangala
Fernando,
Willy

Wonder how much of that we would get back if we held a fire sale now?

On top of that we have given new contracts to the following players who let's face it have been hit and miss

Nasri, Dzeko, Clichy, Kolorov

We have also added £100k a week to the wage bill signing Sagna.

We have missed out on Isco, Hazard and Van Persie all of whom we seemed certain to sign at one point.

We have not seen one youth team player make the side on a regular basis

For me someone above the manager is not delivering and questions need to be asked of him

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Unless our performance levels improve we will not win the title. Our performance levels this season have been below that necessary to beat Chelsea to the title. It does not mean our season is over but we need to improve our performance levels dramatically. We need to stop conceding sloppy goals and we need the rest of the team bar Sergio to start chipping in with goals. We also need to up our work rate....in fact you name it we need to up it.

come on guys lets draw the plusses from tonight.
1 aguero is fantastic
2 pellers now knows the most effective use for dzeko tonight
3 its international break and we don't have to watch this shit for a couple of weeks

"An in form QPR".....Hang on whilst I go get my ribs back.....

Get me that bucket of sand will you.....

The truth is they are gash and lost 4 out the last 5...yet city roll up and they do a job on us nearly..

I'm nowhere near as angry as I was the other night because I thought that at least we put effort in today. What annoys me is when players pull out of 50/50 tackles which Fernando did and Clichy does numerous times. Confidence is very low amongst some players and it is looking like our signings over the summer have not strengthened us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.