QPR Post Match

BobKowalski said:
blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Unless our performance levels improve we will not win the title. Our performance levels this season have been below that necessary to beat Chelsea to the title. It does not mean our season is over but we need to improve our performance levels dramatically. We need to stop conceding sloppy goals and we need the rest of the team bar Sergio to start chipping in with goals. We also need to up our work rate....in fact you name it we need to up it.

You will get no arguments from me on any of that.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Pam said:
Why in the name of all bastard Christendom are we going backwards again? Someone put their Goddamn finger on it, ffs.

1717097673.jpg

An absolute fucking Classic Tolmie!
And absolutely bang on the money.

raymondkl92 said:
pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Legendary post.Very good

It really isn't. Really.

Chippy_boy said:
raymondkl92 said:
pfazz said:
Is it school holidays already coz there is some schoolboy shit being spoken on here. The league has gone according to some, where they not watching when we came back from 8 behind with six to go? We've only played 11 FFS. Never heard such a load of spoilt kids who think we have a divine right to win the league, get a grip ffs.

Legendary post.Very good

It really isn't. Really.

Legendary - in a crap way

RightTurnClyde said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taxi for pellegrini..simply shocking

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

He wants Klopp.....you know, the guy who manages that German team that this time last week were in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga

Clichy needs to go - he is an absolute liability - maybe he set up Kun's goal against Manure but he really is a weak link. Mangala is too! Carrying some dead wood!

jonty said:
i think if city can get toure firing on all cylinders were a different team but its got to happen soon.our i think our season will end soon hope not
Never seen Toure give the ball away so much, even under no pressure. Aguero and Hart apart we were awful......again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.