QPR Post Match

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
RightTurnClyde said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taxi for pellegrini..simply shocking

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

He wants Klopp.....you know, the guy who manages that German team that this time last week were in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga

Right now they're bottom.

leighton said:
Fuck this passing the ball out of defence and having defenders who can play out of defence time to get the defenders in the team who can defend. I will call Nastasic back into the first team and have Mangala on the bench with MDM out of the team. Him and Mangala are fucking terrible. Signing Sagna never rated him and has proved shit. Clichy has lost any form he had after the derby game. We should be winning games but we lacked the leadership in the team today. Not many gave a fuck tonight. I think its time to get back to basics and move on with a stable defence.

I cant blame how poor Fernando is as playing beside Yaya is shit when Yaya wont help when defending. So no wonder Fernando is being run off his feet and isn't preforming like he did at Porto. We all seen a class midfielder in Fernando but he needs help. Get rid of Yaya would be the start of things going in the right direction. I know it might be harsh but he is taking the piss and his moaning has affected the team badly.

Gutted we've got to the point where were discussing getting rid of Yaya. We all know he can do it. I can imagine him getting back to his best if he went to PSG. In a sick sortie way I'm looking forward to see how well we do without him in January.

citymad said:
leighton said:
Fuck this passing the ball out of defence and having defenders who can play out of defence time to get the defenders in the team who can defend. I will call Nastasic back into the first team and have Mangala on the bench with MDM out of the team. Him and Mangala are fucking terrible. Signing Sagna never rated him and has proved shit. Clichy has lost any form he had after the derby game. We should be winning games but we lacked the leadership in the team today. Not many gave a fuck tonight. I think its time to get back to basics and move on with a stable defence.

I cant blame how poor Fernando is as playing beside Yaya is shit when Yaya wont help when defending. So no wonder Fernando is being run off his feet and isn't preforming like he did at Porto. We all seen a class midfielder in Fernando but he needs help. Get rid of Yaya would be the start of things going in the right direction. I know it might be harsh but he is taking the piss and his moaning has affected the team badly.

Gutted we've got to the point where were discussing getting rid of Yaya. We all know he can do it. I can imagine him getting back to his best if he went to PSG. In a sick sortie way I'm looking forward to see how well we do without him in January.
No chance I would want to get rid without a ready made replacement like Pogba et al. In or out of form, he is a world class player.

BobKowalski said:
blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Unless our performance levels improve we will not win the title. Our performance levels this season have been below that necessary to beat Chelsea to the title. It does not mean our season is over but we need to improve our performance levels dramatically. We need to stop conceding sloppy goals and we need the rest of the team bar Sergio to start chipping in with goals. We also need to up our work rate....in fact you name it we need to up it.

This season just has a ring about it that its going to be a poor one by previous standards.

How poor only time will tell but no matter what changes in the playing personnel are required.

Nasri, Navas , Yaya, Clichy, Sagna, Miller, Nasty and Dzeko must go at the end of this season.

Zabba has been a warrior but his best is past him now.

MDM will go over the summer as will Boyata.

Hopefully for Fernandinho is a case of second year blues.

Of the new players the jury is maybe still out but I doubt either will adapt to what is required domestically and in Europe.

Does not leave much but we have to shake things up big time if we are to compete on both fronts.

As for MP there are always pivotal moments today was one as was CSKA mid week.

Swansea and Southampton have to be wins anything else and he is on borrowed time no doubt about it.

Τhe reasons of our bad-average perfomances are unfortunatelly too many.But it s obvious more than anything that our last years playing style had/has a lot of weaknesses.So when our opponent heat us where we are weak and it s on his good day the match gets 50/50.We have the qualitty to improve and i m sure tha we will but Chelsea seems so solid team.We have to prepare already next years team based on fresh ideas.Chelsea is a good team but not scary.Opponents will find their weakness too.Τhe circle of life of our team is closed and it was a succesfull one.We have to make another....

RightTurnClyde said:
taxi for pellegrini..simply shocking

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

He wants Klopp.....you know, the guy who manages that German team that this time last week were in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga

Perhaps if you actually did some research. Dortmund have been raped of their best players by the german rags-and you know it.
Dortmund will come good in the league.
Now take a look at his european pedigree and then tell me our owners arent gonna be interested. Fool

RightTurnClyde said:

Perhaps if you actually did some research. Dortmund have been raped of their best players by the german rags-and you know it.
Dortmund will come good in the league.
Now take a look at his european pedigree and then tell me our owners arent gonna be interested. Fool

Forget the owners......what about you and a few others if he doesnt win every game 10-0?

OB1 said:
You can see in the prematch thread the team that I would have picked and it was today's but with Zab and Milner in for Sagna and Navas. However, I also said there that the side picked should have been able to beat that QPR and it should have been but it obviously required players to perform at the right sort of level but too many were too far off their best. So it was not good enough and I agree that we lacked some real leadership but I don't think Navas and Sagna were our big problems today.
I wasn't really around pre-match, but sounds like your team would have been mine.

I still think the line up tonight was piss poor, with a break to come Zab should play because Vinny is out.

Nasri should never play in front Clichy, Navas ditto Sagna.

I wouldn't play Sagna, as I think he's poor defensively, and offers nothing further forward.

We knew a battle was likely, so who would you pick in a battle Nasri or Milner ?

QPR have been playing 10 behind the ball, virtually every game, yet tonight have been on the attack, why ? Because they knew that through our middle we are soft, even with an extra player there, when Mangala, and Fernando are so far short of ready for the PL especially in difficult games away from home.

I'm not singling out any of those players for a slagging, just pointing out that all of them collectively are weak at the moment, and when missing 2 of our key players in Kompany and Silva, we need stronger minds all across the pitch.

Poor management tonight for me, easy for me to say in hindsight, but as soon as I saw the line up at 5:25pm I was very worried we'd get beat, the positive I'll take is that we did manage to get the point, thanks to Joe, the referee, Yaya and Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.