QPR Post Match

blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
He wants Klopp.....you know, the guy who manages that German team that this time last week were in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga

Perhaps if you actually did some research. Dortmund have been raped of their best players by the german rags-and you know it.
Dortmund will come good in the league.
Now take a look at his european pedigree and then tell me our owners arent gonna be interested. Fool

Forget the owners......what about you and a few others if he doesnt win every game 10-0?
I'll take Klopp & 1-0 wins will do.......

blueinsa said:
He wants Klopp.....you know, the guy who manages that German team that this time last week were in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga

Perhaps if you actually did some research. Dortmund have been raped of their best players by the german rags-and you know it.
Now take a look at his european pedigree and then tell me our owners arent gonna be interested. Fool

Forget the owners......what about you and a few others if he doesnt win every game 10-0?

I wouldn't give a fuck,so long as he doesn't sit theRE on the bench looking lost and without an idea of how to change things for the better,and then coming on tv with a fucking pathetic post match interview such as tonight or Wednesday.Is that ok with you?Or do you wanna run it past DD or MR A? You are in a minority my friend. I would say 80% of city fans would not be bothered if he was sacked any time soon. And then the minority will change their tune as per....

conormcfc said:
Still trying to work out why Nasri went off and not Navas. Does Navas have dirt on Pellegrini?

Nasri was beginning to dictate the tempo of the entire game at that point.

Me too. There's a few on Bluemoon who don't appreciate him though. I think he's integral to a smooth running machine.

RightTurnClyde said:
Maybe if you repeat it enough times it might actually happen. Any ideas on which manager to replace him with in the month of November?

Oh dear, you really should try and contain that girly temper of yours.

East Level 2 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
im glad we're going through the bad patch nowlong long way to go, mark my words chelsea will bottle it.
Weren't we saying the same thing about the rags two seasons ago?

That was different they had a team full of league winners chelsea don't that's why they bottled it last season!

blueinsa said:

I wouldn't give a fuck,so long as he doesn't sit theRE on the bench looking lost and without an idea of how to change things for the better,and then coming on tv with a fucking pathetic post match interview such as tonight or Wednesday.Is that ok with you?Or do you wanna run it past DD or MR A? You are in a minority my friend. I would say 80% of city fans would not be bothered if he was sacked any time soon. And then the minority will change their tune as per....

Not sure what to say to any of that so i wont bother......

blueinsa said:

Yep, agreed.
And Klopp would be an improvement

blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Ok,lets look at the facts,show me where Chelsea are going to lose 4 games without us losing any more????
Of course it could happen but honestly??? Do you honestly believe it right now.
I admire your loyalty to the manager however there is not a prayer we will win this league.Defeatist..Maybe...More so a realist.

and the realists were proven wrong in 2012 & 2014 , luckily despite everyone awarding chelsea the league title , my bookie is still taking my money at 8/1 , and i look forward to collecting my winnings in May , just like i did in 2012 & 2014 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.