QPR Post Match

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
Perhaps if you actually did some research. Dortmund have been raped of their best players by the german rags-and you know it.
Dortmund will come good in the league.
Now take a look at his european pedigree and then tell me our owners arent gonna be interested. Fool

Forget the owners......what about you and a few others if he doesnt win every game 10-0?

I wouldn't give a fuck,so long as he doesn't sit theRE on the bench looking lost and without an idea of how to change things for the better,and then coming on tv with a fucking pathetic post match interview such as tonight or Wednesday.Is that ok with you?Or do you wanna run it past DD or MR A? You are in a minority my friend. I would say 80% of city fans would not be bothered if he was sacked any time soon. And then the minority will change their tune as per....
I expected a struggle tonight, and I think most blues did too. 3rd game in 6 days and Wednesday was as bad as it gets.

It's not a good moment in the season, but I think you're being a bit harsh on Pellegrini to say the least. We'll go again when the players are rested and recovered.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Ok,lets look at the facts,show me where Chelsea are going to lose 4 games without us losing any more????
Of course it could happen but honestly??? Do you honestly believe it right now.
I admire your loyalty to the manager however there is not a prayer we will win this league.Defeatist..Maybe...More so a realist.

and the realists were proven wrong in 2012 & 2014 , luckily despite everyone awarding chelsea the league title , my bookie is still taking my money at 8/1 , and i look forward to collecting my winnings in May , just like i did in 2012 & 2014 .

And in 2013?

chesterbells said:
blueinsa said:
Forget the owners......what about you and a few others if he doesnt win every game 10-0?

I wouldn't give a fuck,so long as he doesn't sit theRE on the bench looking lost and without an idea of how to change things for the better,and then coming on tv with a fucking pathetic post match interview such as tonight or Wednesday.Is that ok with you?Or do you wanna run it past DD or MR A? You are in a minority my friend. I would say 80% of city fans would not be bothered if he was sacked any time soon. And then the minority will change their tune as per....

Yep, agreed.
And Klopp would be an improvement
The way we're playing, his brother Klipperty would be!

crazyg said:
chesterbells said:

Yep, agreed.
And Klopp would be an improvement
The way we're playing, his brother Klipperty would be!
pmsl

jimmygrimblesboots said:
blueinsa said:
Some will never learn.....season over my arse.

Ok,lets look at the facts,show me where Chelsea are going to lose 4 games without us losing any more????
Of course it could happen but honestly??? Do you honestly believe it right now.
I admire your loyalty to the manager however there is not a prayer we will win this league.Defeatist..Maybe...More so a realist.

and the realists were proven wrong in 2012 & 2014 , luckily despite everyone awarding chelsea the league title , my bookie is still taking my money at 8/1 , and i look forward to collecting my winnings in May , just like i did in 2012 & 2014 .
I'll have you a tenner bet you cant get 8/1 anywhere?

If we don't have two better fullbacks in the academy than those two pieces of crap then we should close it down. Absolutely shocking every game, Navas is not a footballer and Nasri is a quitter. Mangala was our best defender, now that speaks volumes.

I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.