QPR Post Match

KnaresboroughBlue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ok,lets look at the facts,show me where Chelsea are going to lose 4 games without us losing any more????
Of course it could happen but honestly??? Do you honestly believe it right now.
I admire your loyalty to the manager however there is not a prayer we will win this league.Defeatist..Maybe...More so a realist.

and the realists were proven wrong in 2012 & 2014 , luckily despite everyone awarding chelsea the league title , my bookie is still taking my money at 8/1 , and i look forward to collecting my winnings in May , just like i did in 2012 & 2014 .

And in 2013?

apologies i am not a rag , i dont have the inbred arrogance of expecting to win the title every year , but i will settle for 5 or 6 in the next decade. If you want to win a title every year go and support celtic .

East Level 2 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
im glad we're going through the bad patch nowlong long way to go, mark my words chelsea will bottle it.
Weren't we saying the same thing about the rags two seasons ago?

Nobody I know was saying that about the rags…but we were against the Dippers

East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?

cleavers said:
OB1 said:
You can see in the prematch thread the team that I would have picked and it was today's but with Zab and Milner in for Sagna and Navas. However, I also said there that the side picked should have been able to beat that QPR and it should have been but it obviously required players to perform at the right sort of level but too many were too far off their best. So it was not good enough and I agree that we lacked some real leadership but I don't think Navas and Sagna were our big problems today.
I wasn't really around pre-match, but sounds like your team would have been mine.

I still think the line up tonight was piss poor, with a break to come Zab should play because Vinny is out.

Nasri should never play in front Clichy, Navas ditto Sagna.

I wouldn't play Sagna, as I think he's poor defensively, and offers nothing further forward.

We knew a battle was likely, so who would you pick in a battle Nasri or Milner ?

QPR have been playing 10 behind the ball, virtually every game, yet tonight have been on the attack, why ? Because they knew that through our middle we are soft, even with an extra player there, when Mangala, and Fernando are so far short of ready for the PL especially in difficult games away from home.

I'm not singling out any of those players for a slagging, just pointing out that all of them collectively are weak at the moment, and when missing 2 of our key players in Kompany and Silva, we need stronger minds all across the pitch.

Poor management tonight for me, easy for me to say in hindsight, but as soon as I saw the line up at 5:25pm I was very worried we'd get beat, the positive I'll take is that we did manage to get the point, thanks to Joe, the referee, Yaya and Sergio.

I think we would have had a tough game whatever starting line-up we had picked; especially with Vinnie, Silva and even Kolarov unavailable.

I don't see the choice as a Milner vs Nasri but Milner v Navas on this occasion but, although Milner is tougher than Nasri, I would not accuse Nasri of not battling hard enough today. I think Nasri did fine for a player coming back from an op / injury.

Not the team I would have picked but I think you are a bit harsh on the manger over his selection.

The question over Milner is rapidly becoming whether or not he should be used in the middle because the Ferns are both failing to perform well enough and the fact that I am saying that is a real concern because I am not normally a proponent of using Milner in there.

I do believe that Nando is capable of more and we know Dinho is but, stone me, I am starting to miss Garcia.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
and the realists were proven wrong in 2012 & 2014 , luckily despite everyone awarding chelsea the league title , my bookie is still taking my money at 8/1 , and i look forward to collecting my winnings in May , just like i did in 2012 & 2014 .

And in 2013?

apologies i am not a rag , i dont have the inbred arrogance of expecting to win the title every year , but i will settle for 5 or 6 in the next decade. If you want to win a title every year go and support celtic .

What a strange response. You were talking about backing us and winning money in 2012 and 2014. I asked about 2013. I never said anything about expecting to win.

Arabmoney77 said:
Pathetic performance but what's up with the hating on yaya? Who made the killer pass for the second goal? Milner? Lampard? No sadly the guy many of you live to hate

The moment we chose mangala over benatia is reLly coming back to haunt us, the guy is average at best in fact none of the additions pelegrini brought in (except demichelis second half of last season) appear above average

It is so easy to say this because it can't be disproved. Benatia isn't exactly ripping up trees and he would have been yet another 27/28 year old. We needed young blood

CC1 said:
Arabmoney77 said:
Pathetic performance but what's up with the hating on yaya? Who made the killer pass for the second goal? Milner? Lampard? No sadly the guy many of you live to hate

The moment we chose mangala over benatia is reLly coming back to haunt us, the guy is average at best in fact none of the additions pelegrini brought in (except demichelis second half of last season) appear above average

It is so easy to say this because it can't be disproved. Benatia isn't exactly ripping up trees and he would have been yet another 27/28 year old. We needed young blood
The definition of an idiot is surely someone who fails to learn a simple lesson repeated again and again and again. That applies to many on Bluemoon. Not me of course!

3rdgenerationblue said:
East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?

can he play centre half ?

OB1 said:
cleavers said:
OB1 said:
You can see in the prematch thread the team that I would have picked and it was today's but with Zab and Milner in for Sagna and Navas. However, I also said there that the side picked should have been able to beat that QPR and it should have been but it obviously required players to perform at the right sort of level but too many were too far off their best. So it was not good enough and I agree that we lacked some real leadership but I don't think Navas and Sagna were our big problems today.
I wasn't really around pre-match, but sounds like your team would have been mine.

I still think the line up tonight was piss poor, with a break to come Zab should play because Vinny is out.

Nasri should never play in front Clichy, Navas ditto Sagna.

I wouldn't play Sagna, as I think he's poor defensively, and offers nothing further forward.

We knew a battle was likely, so who would you pick in a battle Nasri or Milner ?

QPR have been playing 10 behind the ball, virtually every game, yet tonight have been on the attack, why ? Because they knew that through our middle we are soft, even with an extra player there, when Mangala, and Fernando are so far short of ready for the PL especially in difficult games away from home.

I'm not singling out any of those players for a slagging, just pointing out that all of them collectively are weak at the moment, and when missing 2 of our key players in Kompany and Silva, we need stronger minds all across the pitch.

Poor management tonight for me, easy for me to say in hindsight, but as soon as I saw the line up at 5:25pm I was very worried we'd get beat, the positive I'll take is that we did manage to get the point, thanks to Joe, the referee, Yaya and Sergio.

I think we would have had a tough game whatever starting line-up we had picked; especially with Vinnie, Silva and even Kolarov unavailable.

I don't see the choice as a Milner vs Nasri but Milner v Navas on this occasion but, although Milner is tougher than Nasri, I would not accuse Nasri of not battling hard enough today. I think Nasri did fine for a player coming back from an op / injury.

Not the team I would have picked but I think you are a bit harsh on the manger over his selection.

The question over Milner is rapidly becoming whether or not he should be used in the middle because the Ferns are both failing to perform well enough and the fact that I am saying that is a real concern because I am not normally a proponent of using Milner in there.

I do believe that Nando is capable of more and we know Dinho is but, stone me, I am starting to miss Garcia.

Fernandinho and Fernando along with Clichy are the biggest problems at the moment. Fernandinho is just not the same player and it's ok asking why he isn't getting in over Fernando but only Pellegrini sees him in training, we don't.

If he still has a World Cup hangover he needs to remember who is paying his wages, pull his finger out of his arse and get back to doing what he does best. Fernando so far doesn't look good enough and is certainly no better than Garcia and he was average.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
And in 2013?

What a strange response. You were talking about backing us and winning money in 2012 and 2014. I asked about 2013. I never said anything about expecting to win.

lost a bundle , and as you can see still annoyed about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.