QPR Post Match

jimmygrimblesboots said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?

can he play centre half ?
Im not sure, but he tracks back and he is cup tied.

looks to me as if quite a few of our players are prepared to rest on their laurels. This coupled with a manager who has ran out of ideas and 3 or 4 players who just should not be at the club is causing this crisis. At the moment we look like beating no one. On what planet Sagna is a better option than zabs is baffling. He is absolute wank, manages to slow us down even more and that takes some doing. Clichy is finished at city, well at least he should be, terrible player now.Starting Nasri in front of milner another joke. When we return after the break pellers needs to come up with something more than " I don't know what's wrong" or he'll feast on his last turkey in manchester this christmas.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Tonight summed it up for me, we are average team but for Kompany, Silva, Kuns and sometimes Joes efforts we wouldn't have won a pot to piss these last few years. Wasted a lot of cash on shit

I totally agree.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Tonight summed it up for me, we are average team but for Kompany, Silva, Kuns and sometimes Joes efforts we wouldn't have won a pot to piss these last few years. Wasted a lot of cash on shit

I totally agree.

I totally disagree. You don't win the league twice in 3 years, and finish runners up in the middle year, plus win one of the other domestic cups with just 4 good players. Don't judge the team on just 2 months - during which we've managed to stay in the top 3. Average my a****

time to blood in youngsters. enough is enough.

replace clichy n sagna with young breed.....

rags r doing it. laugh at em now...but next year one or two of em will break through.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

I totally agree.

totally agree that Zabaleta bloke has been shit for years , how he gets player of the season is a mystery to me and as for Toure , those cup final winning goals and all those premiership goals , hes just a lucky bastard.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsgrid.com/soccer/this-poor-poor-girl-takes-yaya-toures-shot-to-the-face/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsgrid.com/soccer/this-p ... -the-face/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.