QPR Post Match

IH8MUFC said:
It's a bad run of form. They happen to every team. QPR is a tough place to go there team has some quality players and they are in really good form. Can't win every game 5/6-0.

Some comments on here about players being lazy are ridiculous. The players gave everything today, it just wasn't enough.

Sorry, but can't agree with you on several points. Firstly, it is not about winning every game 5/6-0. It is about just getting 3 points. QPR is not a tough place to go to, hence they got relegated and they even got beaten by burton albion.

This kind of run does not happen to truly top sides. Please let me know when Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG and even Chelski had the kind of shit run we have had. We got beat by the hammers, CKSA, newcastle and scraped a draw with QPR who are currently 2nd bottom and 13 points behind us - not exactly teams that are setting the world on fire. If we had lost to Chelsea, Dippers, Arsenal and even southampton, then perhaps we could call it a bad run of form.

City have lost the plot. I like Pellers, but sometimes the quietest are the most arrogant. Every time he gets asked a slightly probing question in the Press conferences, he gets all defensive, prickly and turns into a scratched record. And his answer after the CSKA game was 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG'. Is that someone that inspires? If he does not know that clearly something is seriously wrong and is not prepared to change anything and keep on with the same old mantra of 'playing our game', then he is a truly stubborn fool.

The teams that beat or drew with us recently, have done nothing more than a bit of home work. At the QPR game, I watched how many times Pellers came to the touch line to give out orders compared to 'Arry. 'Arry' shouted and screamed, pointed, jumped up and down. Pellers shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged his shoulders.

Even Sergio, 2 days ago that city had to 'adapt' their game. Apparently, Pellers does not agree with the 'best out and out striker in the world'. Sergio might not manage the team but he knows and is prepared to adapt.

East Level 2 said:
TGR said:
oldhamblue said:
Family friend got out of hospital Friday and Tony Book came to see him at home (childhood mates). I asked TB what he thought about the recent managers. He said of Mancini he was "the most arrogant man I've ever met, but a born winner". On Pellers he said "the most humble, charming down to earth bloke in the world". BUT he said Pellegrini "was a gonner". Whether thats his personal view or that of the club is unclear. I think it was his personal assessment but there does appear to be something not right

It all boils down to supporting a winner or a loser.
Out of our past and current managers Mancini is head and shoulders above when it comes to winning.
Mancini two trophies at City In Four Years , Pellegrini two trophies at City In One. Head and shoulders?

Charity Shield??? Or are we not calling that a trophy..

Edited for you..

East Level 2 said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
East Level 2 said:
I have no idea whether Clippetty Klopp would be an improvement on Pellers in the long term, but would he be an improvement in the short term working with the players currently at the club? We've overspent on a load of shite and as someone intimated earlier we'd get bugger all back in a fire sale so wholesale changes aren't possible.
We created more problems for our keeper than the opposition did against Newcastle, and we did it again today. Pass to a hoopy bastard followed by pass to a hoopy bastard and repeated every thirty seconds for 90 minutes. And half the time when we failed to find a hooped shirt we managed to pass to an advertising hoarding.
Now it could be because players aren't moving, or it could be because we are still trying the really intricate stuff that was so brilliant to watch last season but doesn't work unless everybody is switched on. Whatever the cause we really should have a squad capable of living without Vince and Spanish Dave for a game or two. Yes they are supreme footballers but other clubs have coped with injuries to star players better than we seem to.
Finally; all those passes to opponent and off the pitch - how many were made by Pellegrini? He might not have the personality to give them the rocket up the arse so many deserve but surely they have some professional pride?
And earlier someone mentioned us often struggling against promoted teams - Burnley 1 City 6, just in case you've forgotten.
That performance was absolute gash, and all the bollox from the blue-tinted spectacle wearing happy clappers won't change that. As I said about the CSKA game, the rags will be happy with that performance, City fans shouldn't be.

you ever heard of paragraphs?
Capital 'Y' on 'you' oh smart-arse tosser. A yes I have heard of them, it's not my fault so many words in a single paragraph are too much for you to comprehend.

Ha ha.

I love it when someone attempts to correct another poster's spelling/grammar and this happens.

Surely that should've said "and yes", so that's one mistake. If it should've said "and", then the second mistake would've been starting a sentence with the word "and" after a full stop.

bluesimon said:
IH8MUFC said:
It's a bad run of form. They happen to every team. QPR is a tough place to go there team has some quality players and they are in really good form. Can't win every game 5/6-0.

Some comments on here about players being lazy are ridiculous. The players gave everything today, it just wasn't enough.

Sorry, but can't agree with you on several points. Firstly, it is not about winning every game 5/6-0. It is about just getting 3 points. QPR is not a tough place to go to, hence they got relegated and they even got beaten by burton albion.

This kind of run does not happen to truly top sides. Please let me know when Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG and even Chelski had the kind of shit run we have had. We got beat by the hammers, CKSA, newcastle and scraped a draw with QPR who are currently 2nd bottom and 13 points behind us - not exactly teams that are setting the world on fire. If we had lost to Chelsea, Dippers, Arsenal and even southampton, then perhaps we could call it a bad run of form.

City have lost the plot. I like Pellers, but sometimes the quietest are the most arrogant. Every time he gets asked a slightly probing question in the Press conferences, he gets all defensive, prickly and turns into a scratched record. And his answer after the CSKA game was 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG'. Is that someone that inspires? If he does not know that clearly something is seriously wrong and is not prepared to change anything and keep on with the same old mantra of 'playing our game', then he is a truly stubborn fool.

The teams that beat or drew with us recently, have done nothing more than a bit of home work. At the QPR game, I watched how many times Pellers came to the touch line to give out orders compared to 'Arry. 'Arry' shouted and screamed, pointed, jumped up and down. Pellers shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged his shoulders.

Even Sergio, 2 days ago that city had to 'adapt' their game. Apparently, Pellers does not agree with the 'best out and out striker in the world'. Sergio might not manage the team but he knows and is prepared to adapt.

If results continue like they have been for much longer one win in 6 is totally unacceptable he will be gone soon enough.

As some have suggested he good be gone as early the Bayern game which I am fairly confident will spell the end of our hopes of qualifying.

Swansea and home and Southampton away are critical.

Potentially 14 points behind Chelsea and 10 points behind Southampton and the axe will fall.

If the players many of whom just are not good enough for Europe I would suggest for any manager and quite likely nothing more than a top four spot at best now given Chelsea's squad and the way they will continue to play under Jose and have to be shipped out and replaced with better hungrier more accomplished players who know how to play as a unit in all competitions.

The players are unmotivated and the blame for that will fall on MP

mancity1 said:
bluesimon said:
IH8MUFC said:

If results continue like they have been for much longer one win in 6 is totally unacceptable he will be gone soon enough.

As some have suggested he good be gone as early the Bayern game which I am fairly confident will spell the end of our hopes of qualifying.

Swansea and home and Southampton away are critical.

Potentially 14 points behind Chelsea and 10 points behind Southampton and the axe will fall.

If the players many of whom just are not good enough for Europe I would suggest for any manager and quite likely nothing more than a top four spot at best now given Chelsea's squad and the way they will continue to play under Jose and have to be shipped out and replaced with better hungrier more accomplished players who know how to play as a unit in all competitions.

The players are unmotivated and the blame for that will fall on MP

Dont forget Coaching Staff, it all can't fall on MP..

Just watched it again, and I thought the first half was shambolic but we weren't too bad after the break. We had the majority of play second half and some of the cut backs/crosses were very dangerous and would have been put away another day.

Clichy needs to be dropped, Kolarov injury or not. He is a liability. Sagna can play there yes? If so, put him in there.

Fernandinho is a shadow of the player we had last year. A big problem because with Yaya not defending we bring in fernandinho to strengthen the midfield but he is not right. Phil scholari has managed to completely destroy the instincts he had. He now dives in to everything picking up cards left right and centre and provides nothing. He needs taking to the side and shown how to delay. Hold up the man with the ball and allow team mates to recover.

Blame MP all you want but it's those two arseholes above him who spunked a load of money last year to scrape two trophies yet the main men were the same bunch (The beast aside), from the last title win. Since their involvement, on the pitch we have got weaker. A good comparison is PSG.

ArdwickBlue said:
East Level 2 said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
you ever heard of paragraphs?
Capital 'Y' on 'you' oh smart-arse tosser. A yes I have heard of them, it's not my fault so many words in a single paragraph are too much for you to comprehend.

Ha ha.

I love it when someone attempts to correct another poster's spelling/grammar and this happens.

Surely that should've said "and yes", so that's one mistake. If it should've said "and", then the second mistake would've been starting a sentence with the word "and" after a full stop.

Absolutely nothing wrong with starting a sentence with the word "And"

you know whats the most annoying thing Aguero on top form and fit scoring goals but the rest of the team playing like they have never played together........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.