Qpr signing ji sung park for £5 million

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Fuck this "big game player" bollocks. Haven't United lost something like the last 8 games he played in? He's shite, utter shite.

He is shite and a big game player is (yaya)

greasedupdeafguy said:
stony said:
Does it not seriously piss you off that they manage to get good money for all these rejects. We can't give ours away and they get £5M for a Korean Scott Parker. I wonder how much of that £5M is going in someones pension fund.
How the fuck is he a reject, he scored in the semi final of the cl and scored loads of other important goals.

Alright he may havr scored in the semi . What other importsnt goals did he score? He didn`t even get the one in 6,1 !!!!!!!!

Kagawa in, Park out - they are just upgrading their token Asian to revitalise far east shirt sales.

I saw this and thought he had signed Sun Jihai for £5m.

Picking myself up off the floor, I see I had misread it.

Ferguson knows when to sell a player past his best see Brown and O'Shea. £5M extra to the Mordor coffers.

Sven's Fluffer said:
Guess thats the one Tolmie called the other day then.

nope that was relating to the the latest of their highly rated youth squad to fuck off - the one who has gone to spurs

When you can spend £16mil on Crocky and treble his wages then Park Ji Sung looks a steal.

bored at work said:
Kagawa in, Park out - they are just upgrading their token Asian to revitalise far east shirt sales.

Yeah I think it's just a case of they've milked the Korean market and now they're focusing on the Japanese. Because if there was any possibility of an Asian player boosting sales across all Far Eastern markets rather than just their own Asian country, that would be far more achievable with a Korean player than a Japanese one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.