QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
i love carlos, but fuck me, how is he consistently in the team when he isnt doing his job, which is putting the ball in the back of the net.
er, cause no one else is and at least he is involved.

He's lacking his usual composure in front of goal, for some reason. And Sergio needs to practice his shooting.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 am --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
Pam said:
NoahCity said:
All this talk about wingers, but I have been wondering, who exactly do we have in mind? There really aren't many out there that we could realistically get atm.

This is what I keep thinking. Name a winger that's good enough to make the difference.
Bale

Do you seriously think Spuds would ever sell him to an English team? No chance whatsoever. Maybe the question needs rephrasing to name a winger that's good enough AND available.

Because we have drawn today, there's negativity and a sense that all is lost.

But Had Utd not drawn at Spurs, and we won tonight. the points difference would still be the same but attitudes different.

We only need them to draw 2 more games than us. (and for us to beat them).

NoahCity said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
i love carlos, but fuck me, how is he consistently in the team when he isnt doing his job, which is putting the ball in the back of the net.
er, cause no one else is and at least he is involved.
he might be involved, but he doesnt score, he looks as if hes lost his technique at striking a ball,

I can never tell if some of these serial flappers are wumming, Sure seems like it.

Pam said:
I can never tell if some of these serial flappers are wumming, Sure seems like it.
Yep, totally with you Pam.
We have a really fantastic team. We're simply not going to win everything all the time but, by fuck, we support one of the best teams in England and, dare I say it, Europe!
I thought we played really well tonight. Ok, we didn't score but I for one am so proud at how far we have come. And you know it's going to get better!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am --<br /><br />
Pam said:
We have a really fantastic team. We're simply not going to win everything all the time but, by fuck, we support one of the best teams in England and, dare I say it, Europe!
I thought we played really well tonight. Ok, we didn't score but I for one am so proud at how far we have come. And you know it's going to get better!

lukyman said:
Pam said:
I thought we played really well tonight. Ok, we didn't score but I for one am so proud at how far we have come. And you know it's going to get better!

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am --

Pam said:

Great post, Lukyman. My sentiments exactly.

Just finished watching the game

Cons:

Barry & Milner - just woeful
Clichy - Please refrain from crossing the ball ever again
Silva - Bit below his usual self, too many poor touches & misjudged passes, not incisive enough
Tevez - has lost his mojo and I believe it will be difficult for him to ever regain it
Nasri - had his usual game where he goes missing for the majority

Pros:
Garcia & Lescott - Extremely solid, especially Garcia, didn't have very much to do though
Sinclair - looked dangerous with his few touches, should've started this game against a team not looking to win
Aguero - class touches, movement & runs as usual, was again wasteful though, coming back nicely imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.