QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

NoahCity said:
All this talk about wingers, but I have been wondering, who exactly do we have in mind? There really aren't many out there that we could realistically get atm.
Isco was available up until he signed new contract yesterday

But it's more than just wingers. Watch Milner try to find our wide players today and the ball goes into the stands

Blue Haze said:
NoahCity said:
All this talk about wingers, but I have been wondering, who exactly do we have in mind? There really aren't many out there that we could realistically get atm.
Isco was available up until he signed new contract yesterday

But it's more than just wingers. Watch Milner try to find our wide players today and the ball goes into the stands
thought Isco was an AM, like silva

Don't understand why Dzeko isn't a regular starter,he's your most natural striker.I also think ye are missing andy johnson as he scored some vital goals for ye last season and he gave ye something different.Nasri is playing so bad,it's like he doesn't even care.

Interpolantics said:
Don't understand why Dzeko isn't a regular starter,he's your most natural striker.I also think ye are missing andy johnson as he scored some vital goals for ye last season and he gave ye something different.Nasri is playing so bad,it's like he doesn't even care.

Who's Andy Johnson? Does he track back?

afgtnk said:
Just finished watching the game

Cons:

Barry & Milner - just woeful
Clichy - Please refrain from crossing the ball ever again
Silva - Bit below his usual self, too many poor touches & misjudged passes, not incisive enough
Tevez - has lost his mojo and I believe it will be difficult for him to ever regain it
Nasri - had his usual game where he goes missing for the majority

Pros:
Garcia & Lescott - Extremely solid, especially Garcia, didn't have very much to do though
Sinclair - looked dangerous with his few touches, should've started this game against a team not looking to win
Aguero - class touches, movement & runs as usual, was again wasteful though, coming back nicely imo

Thought Barry and Silva were very good tonight.

Sam. said:
Interpolantics said:

Who's Andy Johnson? Does he track back?

Adam,oc.I can never remember his 1st name for some reason.My points still stand though.

citymad said:
afgtnk said:
Just finished watching the game

Cons:

Barry & Milner - just woeful
Clichy - Please refrain from crossing the ball ever again
Silva - Bit below his usual self, too many poor touches & misjudged passes, not incisive enough
Tevez - has lost his mojo and I believe it will be difficult for him to ever regain it
Nasri - had his usual game where he goes missing for the majority

Pros:
Garcia & Lescott - Extremely solid, especially Garcia, didn't have very much to do though
Sinclair - looked dangerous with his few touches, should've started this game against a team not looking to win
Aguero - class touches, movement & runs as usual, was again wasteful though, coming back nicely imo

Thought Barry and Silva were very good tonight.

I got very frustrated with Barry during the first half. His passing was awful and he conceded possession in our third a few times - with Taarabt and Remy's pace on the break, that's unacceptable. It could be down to QPR's excellent pressing but he had options and didn't use them. He did improve second half though.

Regarding Silva, I don't know what afgtnk is on about. His passing was decent today, granted, not up to his usual standard but to say 'misjudged and not incisive enough' is a little harsh. I've said it before and I'll say it again, a Silva and Nasri partnership in midfield doesn't work and I'm afraid they never will.

We would have won by a cricket score if our strikers hadn't passed up so many good chances. We didn't play badly, we just weren't clinical enough. Its been the story of our season so far.

FFS where were all these chances our strikers were missing? Did I watch the same match?

196295_10152469543410455_1203746682_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.